Unable to upload photos

"Upload of file failed" is shown. Is this a setting problem that I need to correct on my end or is there something else wrong? I am within the forum parameters on file size and am not doing anything different than I have before. This problem started right after the forum downtime a few weeks ago. Please help as I have lots of morally questionable photos I want to share.

Dave is the computer guru who set everything up on NES and a buddy of Derek's. Never met him (he lives in MN) and only seen him post here (mostly in the Mods forum only) a handful of times.

I have no idea when he's getting back either.

When we had the outage and moved from MN to NH, a few things were broken. I guess fixing them isn't trivial, so we need to wait for the expert.

It's a PITA, but we all need patience I guess.

Have you tried photobucket, Chris? It's free and really easy to keep everything organized. Plus, once you upload a picture, all you have to do is copy and paste the code it gives you, and it'll show up on NES properly...And I have not received any spam due to photobucket.

Have you tried photobucket, Chris? It's free and really easy to keep everything organized. Plus, once you upload a picture, all you have to do is copy and paste the code it gives you, and it'll show up on NES properly...And I have not received any spam due to photobucket.

Ditto on the Photobucket idea. I use them also and have had good results with them. And, it is free (at least the basic service most of us would use is).

http://photobucket.com/

Back
Top Bottom