• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Uniden BCD396XT Scanner Programming Help - Trunked Mass State Police Frequencies

aeromarine

NES Member
I've programmed a few New Hampshire and Massachusetts Police and EMS frequencies into my scanner. These include Middlesex and Essex counties in Mass and Rockingham and Belknap counties in NH. All the files are conventional. If any one would like copies of those files in FreeScan send me a PM with email address and I will pass them along.

However, I am having trouble programming the trunked Mass State Police frequencies into a logically organized system file. If anyone has done that I would appreciate your advice on how best to do it. Better yet if you already have them in a file perhaps you could send it to me.

Thanks!
Charlie
KB1WIW

I just got a 396, a friend who works at scanner master dumped everything into it for me, msp, nh digital, etc. I have a usb cable coming this week, so I should be able to help you out soon!

I just got a 396, a friend who works at scanner master dumped everything into it for me, msp, nh digital, etc. I have a usb cable coming this week, so I should be able to help you out soon!

I have the cable for mine. Is there anyway you can put a file up with all the stuff he put into your radio?

No because its all in the radio, I need the cable to pull it out, my friend loaded it from his laptop. Once I read the radio I can put up the file from free scan

Update got the cable as soon as I have a few minutes I'll try and read the radio and get the files for you guys

Ok I have the files in my computer, i have most all of MA, MSP, MSP trunk, Msp digital, NH, RI, CT, etc etc. If you need the file shoot me a PM with your email address and I will forward it to you. It's done in Freescan and should work with BC396, BC15, etc.

Back
Top Bottom