upcoming Salem NH show cancelled per NY Ammo guy at Big E???

Lxpony

NES Member
Both ammo vendors in the tent at the Big E show said next week's Salem NH show was cancelled [crying]

Short of me calling there-, can anyone confirm for sure if the show next weekend is on or off?

I know a recent show up there was cancelled but hadnt heard the same about the mid-December show.

anyone?

Well, it's still on the Events Calendar at Rockingham Park's web page: http://www.rockinghampark.com/eventscalenders.html

However, two weeks ago I stopped into State Line Guns in Plaistow, NH (doing a scouting expedition with mAssBackwards for gun shops near his new house in Free America), and they said that the show had been canceled as well.

Are we going to find out the hard way???

Both ammo vendors in the tent at the Big E show said next week's Salem NH show was cancelled [crying]

Short of me calling there-, can anyone confirm for sure if the show next weekend is on or off?

I know a recent show up there was cancelled but hadnt heard the same about the mid-December show.

anyone?

Is this one of Carole's shows? If so, and you are very lucky, you can call her and if you reach someone (other than voicemail) and get a definitive answer. She's terrible about returning calls.

Second best is calling Terry Goode at his shop in Plaistow (?) and ask him. He and Bob (Affordable . . . ) sell at every show in the region and they would know for certain (and I would trust their answers).

Well, I called and got the operator, she said it was on but to call back on Friday just to make sure [thinking]

What is Carole's #?

Back
Top Bottom