Update: Active driver/stabber at Ohio State, now dead

JFC. Did anyone read the article? The only "shooter" was the cop. The suspect had a knife, that's all. No one was shot except the bad guy. The 8 people injured had knife wounds.

Umm, the article didn't list that the shooter only had a knife until just recently.

A piece of square tubing stock over the mechanism would be more effective; but as others have noted a $5 barrel bolt would be most effective.

Waiting to see how the perps life is spun into a horror of racism/bigotry/......phobia - so therefore it is still Trumps fault.

OH State has a VERY good collegiate pistol team. Too bad they aren't allowed to carry on campus.

I don't think the barricades are there to prevent the door from opening - more so just giving people inside the room, to GTFO another door if someone comes through said barricaded door. At least slow a person down - give them obstacles to get hung up on. I would hope they at least locked the casters on that media podium.

Looks like it was a car and knife attack and the shots were from the police putting one of them down. Can anyone say Jihad?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Soo, I'm one sip into my morning coffee, read the whole article, and read that it was a combonation of vehicular attack followed up by a knife slicing. The only thing I pulled out about "active shooter" was the text message and someone saying they heard "popping".

What did I miss?

Soo, I'm one sip into my morning coffee, read the whole article, and read that it was a combonation of vehicular attack followed up by a knife slicing. The only thing I pulled out about "active shooter" was the text message and someone saying they heard "popping".

What did I miss?
Earlier before a lot was known all of the media geniuses where calling it an active shooter, when in fact they had no idea what was going on. Then they updated their stories with more factual information as it became known.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That awkward moment when you poorly barricade the inside of an outswing door...

CyXKxNFUsAAih3D.jpg

C4rBbC.gif

A Somali 'Refugee' - SHOCKING

Did someone change the definition of 'Refugee' to "Someone who infiltrates the USA to kill it's citizens" and forget to tell Webster's?

OSU Dean was just on.

OSU Police Officer shot the guy a minute after the attack started. That will even out the ole response times.
CyW8TipUsAIWgkB.jpg

Check out the media coverage. Left wing propaganda sites are burying the story. It doesn't fit their world view. Take that as confirmation that this wasn't a white guy with a gun.

A Somali 'Refugee' - SHOCKING

Did someone change the definition of 'Refugee' to "Someone who infiltrates the USA to kill it's citizens" and forget to tell Webster's?

LOL - I hate it when I leap to a conclusion and I'm correct .

Well actually no , I quite enjoy it.

Take a look at the NYTimes. Buried under a pile of anti-Trump hit pieces and Castro stroking, they have the OSU story. Nowhere in the story is the attacker described, and no mention of him being Somali is there. Right under the story is a convoluted worry-piece about the U.S. engaging Somali militants and how that might somehow allow Trump to screw something up in the future. The bias is just blatant.

Back
Top Bottom