Veteran's Plates

Every dollar you give the state, frees up another dollar to give the illegals. You are kidding yourself if you think this is improving the Vet's lot in life. You are far better to tell the state to shove their plate and donate the funds to a good vet organization.

it improves THIS vet's lot in life because i'm not paying $5,000/year in speeding tickets anymore ;)

Every dollar you give the state, frees up another dollar to give the illegals. You are kidding yourself if you think this is improving the Vet's lot in life. You are far better to tell the state to shove their plate and donate the funds to a good vet organization.

So some of the money does not go to the Soldiers and Sailors home of which who lives there?

So some of the money does not go to the Soldiers and Sailors home of which who lives there?

When we have a "Support Your Local Undocumented Workers" plate, I'd be inclined to not have a problem with paying extra for vet plates. But as long as Deval continues to push for in-state tuition and other taxpayer funded benefits for illegals--money that could be going to vets homes--I'll continue to view that additional 40 bucks as a sham to people who have already earned those plates a long time ago.

When we have a "Support Your Local Undocumented Workers" plate, I'd be inclined to not have a problem with paying extra for vet plates. But as long as Deval continues to push for in-state tuition and other taxpayer funded benefits for illegals--money that could be going to vets homes--I'll continue to view that additional 40 bucks as a sham to people who have already earned those plates a long time ago.
Indeed, Mass is only getting the cash they strong arm from me not one cent more.

When I got my vet MC plate you were only eligible if you were a disabled vet or decorated, Purple Heart etc. And I have to say for all you guys complaining about Mass treatment of vets we are the ONLY state in the USA that offers a wide variety of programs and MONEY to vets on hard times. I am the VSO in my community and I will say that Mass takes veterans very seriously and is constantly working to improve the help they offer. Go see your local VSO and ask what Mass can do for you.

When I got my vet MC plate you were only eligible if you were a disabled vet or decorated, Purple Heart etc. And I have to say for all you guys complaining about Mass treatment of vets we are the ONLY state in the USA that offers a wide variety of programs and MONEY to vets on hard times. I am the VSO in my community and I will say that Mass takes veterans very seriously and is constantly working to improve the help they offer. Go see your local VSO and ask what Mass can do for you.

By "Mass" he you mean "fellow tax payers".

Yes I do mean fellow tax payers. There will always be abusers of any system but I can assure you those that receive assistance truly need it and must bare their souls to qualify, I am quite glad I don't have to live at their income level or with their medical issues.I for one think that it's nice my ultra liberal fellow citizens think enough of a veterans contribution to help those truly in need. It would seem there are those that have a different opinion. Vote with your feet.

Back
Top Bottom