Video shows gunman nonchalantly shooting homeless man execution-style in broad daylight in St. Louis

"free said:
Deshawn? Where do these sub human race black parents come up with these names for their new generations of layabouts?"

I have pondered this for some time. After some analysis it appears that they take part of one common name and join it with part of another common name. Parents names possibly???? Just a guess on this one, maybe Delia and Shawn morphs into Deshawn???? It gets weirder when two of these conjoined names get pasted together. I have actually seen it starting to happen in semi rural Maine among young white parents. When I'm up there I get the small town local papers and my wife points them out in the birth notices.

St. Louis is a dem run crap hole. Most people who live down here in the southern part of Missouri stay far far away from the northern cities.

SCZwaWQ9QXBp

Why was that guy filming the shooter in the first place? Voice sounded white(was that a racist assumption), and pretty sure white people are a minority in St Louis, so kinda strange to be randomly filming some black dude on the street.
I read somewhere that he had already shot the guy or pistol whipped him and the people in that business/office filming had already called 911. The guy’s gun must have jammed and he had to fiddle with it after first attacking the other man.

St. Louis is a dem run crap hole. Most people who live down here in the southern part of Missouri stay far far away from the northern cities.
Most BDC's (Big Dump Cities) in MO are pretty isolated. Isolated in that 10-15min outside of the city and you could be country living like green acres. So, its kinda nice, in that you can have quiet rural living, but still have access to anything associated with the bigger cities, even if that includes the crime as well. Come to think of it, theres really only two BDC's here. STL and KC with STL being the bigger of the two. I go to KC often and sure, there's some not so desirable spots but non of them make me wanna do an illegal U-turn like STL

Most BDC's (Big Dump Cities) in MO are pretty isolated. Isolated in that 10-15min outside of the city and you could be country living like green acres. So, its kinda nice, in that you can have quiet rural living, but still have access to anything associated with the bigger cities, even if that includes the crime as well. Come to think of it, theres really only two BDC's here. STL and KC with STL being the bigger of the two. I go to KC often and sure, there's some not so desirable spots but non of them make me wanna do an illegal U-turn like STL
LOL and very true with regards to BDC's being quite isolated. My wife and I have some friends from NH that live near Jeff City now...we went to visit them a few months back...We saw some not so nice parts of JC too but having driven to/through SL and KC several times, JC seems like a better city.

LOL and very true with regards to BDC's being quite isolated. My wife and I have some friends from NH that live near Jeff City now...we went to visit them a few months back...We saw some not so nice parts of JC too but having driven to/through SL and KC several times, JC seems like a better city.

JC is peanuts compared to other BDC's, no comparison, you almost gotta look for the bad areas. It's relatively small, even with bad traffic, it takes maybe 6min to drive through the place even hitting every red light. I'm right by JC, you ever get up this way and wanna shoot, fish, bowfish or need some good BBQ hit me up.

You in Missouri?

I just took a road trip to Trenton Missouri, ever hear of that off the beaten path place lol

You in Missouri?

I just took a road trip to Trenton Missouri, ever hear of that off the beaten path place lol
Yep…my wife and I moved to south central Missouri about 25 miles north of the Arkansas border when I retired a year and a half ago. Middle of nowhere and we love it. Trenton is quite a bit north of us if I remember correctly…closer to the Iowa border?

Meanwhile a group of people are just watching this guy nonchalantly take his time and pathetically load his gun. Nobody even shouted to the guy or tried to even warn him, they just watched it happen.
They were probably unarmed. If I was unarmed, "gun drawn = feet moving". And before you call me a pussy, "Don't bring a mouth to a gunfight."

We are sitting on a ticking time bomb with the Urban Negroes in this country. To many of these men hate white folks and society and believe it's OK to rob and kill their fellow Americans. They're uneducated and live in a violent world with no hope or ability to conform or join polite society. We can thank LBJ's Great Society welfare programs for encouraging black men to Father children and abdicate their responsibilities so baby mama can get free shit from us.

The Majority of folks in my complex are Africans from Africa, they are polite as hell and their kids go to school and are very well behaved. We have allowed Black Americans to be unaccountable because of past offenses by society hundreds of years ago. Slavery ended 150 yrs ago and no slave owners are alive. My Irish Catholic ancestors never owned slaves and I'm sick of the blame and BS about racism, equality and equity that guilty white Leftists rant about. I have a suggestion for reparations, any African American citizen who can prove their country of origin and wishes to return should be given a one way ticket back to the Motherland. End of story.
Thank God Black History Month is over, I don't suffer from white guilt.

Last edited:
Meanwhile a group of people are just watching this guy nonchalantly take his time and pathetically load his gun. Nobody even shouted to the guy or tried to even warn him, they just watched it happen.
Where have you been for the last 15 or so years. Its more important for people to film shit like this than it is to help. People have become morbidly obsessed with it. There have been entire websites devoted to it.

Where have you been for the last 15 or so years. Its more important for people to film shit like this than it is to help. People have become morbidly obsessed with it. There have been entire websites devoted to it.
What would they do to help? Jump in front of the gun? Run over and fight a guy with a gun? If you shoot the guy with the gun, your life is f***ed.

Honestly, if you don’t have a gun, then calling 911 and then filming it is probably the best thing you can do.
Best way to handle a situation where neither you nor one of your family/friends are active participants

No way to know that if the guy on the curb was just a bystander or associate of the guy fiddling with the gun - once the shooter made his intentions clear, it was over for the vic and drawing attention to yourself is counterproductive to your health

The Majority of folks in my complex are Africans from Africa, they are polite as hell and their kids go to school and are very well behaved. We have allowed Black Americans to be unaccountable because of past offenses by society hundreds of years ago.
I deal with real African immigrants and black Island immigrants on occasion and I can tell you for a fact they refuse to identify with Black Americans that in itself should speak loudly.

I'm not racist.
I've had several black friends and coworkers, one asked me to be his new-born son's godfather.
I held all of them in high regard.
But I see this stuff, day after day, week after week and it's really hard to stay that way.
Don't let shitbirds like this screw with your better judgement. Leftists want to make it about color but it's really about aligning with and controlling the shitbirds while destroying what made America great. St. Louis has deteriorated badly under liberal control, and the latest crime insanity is a direct product of Soros meddling. That's no tinfoil- it is well documented that circuit attorney Kim Gardner is a Soros plant.

It's not that hard to judge people by the content of their character, regardless of the color of their skin.

NYPICHPDPICT000007404609-1.jpg
images

"free said:
Deshawn? Where do these sub human race black parents come up with these names for their new generations of layabouts?"

I have pondered this for some time. After some analysis it appears that they take part of one common name and join it with part of another common name. Parents names possibly???? Just a guess on this one, maybe Delia and Shawn morphs into Deshawn???? It gets weirder when two of these conjoined names get pasted together. I have actually seen it starting to happen in semi rural Maine among young white parents. When I'm up there I get the small town local papers and my wife points them out in the birth notices.
Yesterday I had to call Express Scripts for the 3rd time. It's located in St. Louis, all the customer service reps are Black women named Keesha, Kenesha, Shaquanna, etc. So African Americans reject white names and invent their own to give whitey the finger. I worked with many Cambodian/Vietnamese immigrants at the Lab and they all named their kids common white names and many of the women changed their first names to an American first name. My co-worker Kimberly came here as a 25 yr old bride from Cambodia and when she told us her real first name we couldn't even pronounce it. And liberals won't admit the main perps in Asian violence are Black men who resent the Asians because they climbed over the Negroes on the socio-economic ladder. The Black ghettos in our inner cities are a ticking time bomb.

Back
Top Bottom