Vortex Razor Spotter 11-33x50

peterk123

NES Member
These can be had for a pretty good deal if you look around because Vortex has replaced it with the 11-39x56. I just picked this up so we would have a light spotter for our up coming backcountry bear hunt. I own some good glass. I have a Kowa 88 spotter and Meopta meostar binos. Both top quality glass. But I gotta tell ya, for the money these can be bought for, it's really good glass. Waiting right now for some low light to truly see, but so far the clarity is great and it will allow me to reach out farther and see more detail than my binos. Paired with my light tripod and panhead, this whole setup is 3 pounds on the button. Plus, this tripod is already in my pack for my binos. Compare this to my kowa setup, which comes in at 8 pounds. I'm very, very happy. This little guy can pull range duty, I'm guessing out to a few hundred yards with the burst targets. I will test it out soon.
20240423_170405.jpg

That is a nice one, I was looking at it and almost bought the straight version, but ended up getting the newer Vortex 13-39x56 spotter back when EuroOptic had their big sale back in November. I wanted something to watch PRS rimfire matches that was just a bit better than my 10x binoculars, and it fit the bill.

Back
Top Bottom