waiting for LTC for 5 weeks

Hi I'm new to this site and I applied for LTC Class A about 5 weeks ago. Is it true that they have to notify you within 40 days whether you are approved or not? Just wondering. Great site.

I got my Class A in Fitchburg. It took exactly 4 weeks to the day. Picked it up on a Saturday morning. The week of went like this:

--I was impatient, wanted it NOW
--Left an extremely polite vmail for the licensing LEO to "check in on the status", did so to hopefully move him along
--got a call back next day after he saw that I might be annoying/persistent that said, "we have your Class A ready to be picked up, please let me know when you can come in"

If you have waited 5 weeks, no harm in following up.... just be nice about it.

Good luck on everything, it is a great hobby and you will meet great people doing it.

still waiting 11 weeks

calL the LEO and demand a district court hearing you only have 90 days from the end of their 40 day REQUIREMENT dont get me wrong they will make wait longer if u let them... i really dont feel like re typint everything so pls read my post on http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59570

title is dads LTC application and after read MGL 140-ss131

it clearly lists their requirements and YOUR RIGHTS!!!!

Last edited:
calL the LEO and demand a district court hearing you only have 90 days from the end of their 40 day REQUIREMENT dont get me wrong they will make wait longer if u let them... i really dont feel like re typint everything so pls read my post on http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59570

title is dads LTC application and after read MGL 140-ss131

it clearly lists their requirements and YOUR RIGHTS!!!!

Dude, you should take a pill or something. I'm all for exercising my rights, but IMHO your approach will do nothing but antagonize the LEO and PD.

You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Mom was right.

Just one old guy's POV.

Sincerely,

Rich

Back
Top Bottom