We need 200 people like this in congress. NH residents, you need this woman in congress.

I like her from some publicly available information. I’d vote her in a heartbeat.

A more polished candidate for higher elected positions needs ability to articulate more issues than just ‘Here’s your warning American people, you’re on a trajectory to be just like Commie China!’ It makes a good sound bite, but you need to go have a platform on pressing issues such as illegal immigration, healthcare cost, and economy. I haven’t seen her positions on other issues, but as an almost-one-issue voter, I’m all for her.

I like her from some publicly available information. I’d vote her in a heartbeat.

A more polished candidate for higher elected positions needs ability to articulate more issues than just ‘Here’s your warning American people, you’re on a trajectory to be just like Commie China!’ It makes a good sound bite, but you need to go have a platform on pressing issues such as illegal immigration, healthcare cost, and economy. I haven’t seen her positions on other issues, but as an almost-one-issue voter, I’m all for her.
Valid point. I've seen her present her story here in Hudson.

For more info,folks can watch the following 4 videos of her story and positions on foreign policy and domestic issues.
Lily Tang Williams for US Congress

Weird to have a hype thread for a politician and not include her name in the thread title, text of the post, or even in the title of the linked video.

Maybe that is the answer
Put in politicians like her that have lived under tyranny
Like I'll be back Schwarzenvader You don't have to be born here, Just have the Grateful to be here

Weird to have a hype thread for a politician and not include her name in the thread title, text of the post, or even in the title of the linked video.
And there’s literally already a thread on her, posted above.

But when it comes to getting Lilly elected, dupes are most welcome

Yes. Sadly, you'll never get 10 of them in Congress. Coming up on 240 years or so. Never have you had a Congress with a majority - or even a large minority - of members that weren't out for their own deal first. (Hell, you could say the same about the Revolutionary heroes. Boston Tea Party??? Perpetrated by tea smugglers. Hmmm.). It's human nature.

Welcome to NES.

Where everyone has the highest IQ but can't type a proper post.

Back
Top Bottom