What Club/Range do you belong to?

anyone have any recent info on the Tewksbury club? I'd like to find a place with a decent indoor range but also maybe an archery range. Also, a good youth program and a good number of women members to try and help get the wife into it a bit more.

Do you like it? I live in Methuen and am looking for a club (once my LTC gets approved), not that I can find any ammo...How do I get a sponsor? Can I come in for a visit?

Hi KodiakFan24. Yes, I've only been a member there for a few months but I'm really pleased with the facility. Nice indoor and outdoor range. I take my son there to shoot just about every weekend.

I'd recommend that you visit the club on one of the meeting nights, which is the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month. You won't be able to attend the meeting, but at least you can introduce yourself to the members and the board members and let them know that you are interested in joining. They're a good group.

Good luck with your LTC. I hope you don't have to wait too long for it.

I'd recommend that you visit the club on one of the meeting nights, which is the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month. You won't be able to attend the meeting, but at least you can introduce yourself to the members and the board members and let them know that you are interested in joining. They're a good group.

good idea. thanks.

Applied with my wife this past Sunday at the Hopkinton Sportsmen's Association and got voted in as members. now we're just waiting for the new member orientation. Can't wait to start participating in such a great club!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to HSA - it is a pleasure to have you make the decision to join us. Looking forward to seeing you on the range.
Bob
AKA El Prez

Thanks Bob! I'm Very much looking forward to the orientation, and getting to know some of the Club's long time members. It's going to be a great experience and something i will enjoy passing down to my son as he gets older.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It's all about HSC. From the breakfasts to the outdoor ranges to the 250 geographically unique acres, it's a great place.

If everything goes right as of next thursday i will be a member of shirley r&G

I know that this an old post but I'm interested in joining the Haverhill rod hound and gun club. I was just trying to get in contact with anyone who is a current member who would be willing to be a sponsor and show me around a little bit. Thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom