What is everyone doing for a chest rig?

I'm a TT whore and have the TTRAC with 3 double mag pouches on the front and the TT hydration bladder on the back. With water in the bladder it balances out the 6 mags no the front. If you attach your mags correctly on the TTRAC you still have the ability to use the adjustable cummerbund. I'm bigger than all of you and if fits solid. The TTRAC comes standard with shoulder pads and the ability to release the carrier with the pull of a tab, if you look at other carriers and add up the features you get standard with the TTRAC it's a no brainer.

I'm a TT whore and have the TTRAC with 3 double mag pouches on the front and the TT hydration bladder on the back. With water in the bladder it balances out the 6 mags no the front. If you attach your mags correctly on the TTRAC you still have the ability to use the adjustable cummerbund. I'm bigger than all of you and if fits solid. The TTRAC comes standard with shoulder pads and the ability to release the carrier with the pull of a tab, if you look at other carriers and add up the features you get standard with the TTRAC it's a no brainer.

That's the issue. It don't fit us skinny folk all that well. It's still one of the best available, and even if I do have some fit issues with it, I don't think I'd ever trade it for something different.

And just make sure you have safety-toe shoes on when you pull the cord for the first time to see what it does [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom