What is the best shop in New England for cowboy action stuff?

I don't think any store really specializes

But I kind of keep track in my travels

Blue Northern Trading has a beautiful 1873 Uberti rifle for $950
and a couple of stainless New RV's in .45

Collectors in Stoneham has a Norinco 1897 and a stoeger coach gun and several new vaqueros in various calibres. I think they also have a Marlin carbine in .357

Collectors in Pelham has several coach guns and a few new vaqueros
i think they have a carbine as well (this is my favorite place to find treasures)

K & R in Hudson has a coupl eof stoeger coach guns

Roaches in cambridge has a variety of SAA's in various calibres and they just got in a beautiful 1897 original ($1K)

State Line in Mason NH has a couple of carbines and a few colts and vaqueros. I just bought their last Kahn coach gun. It's gorgeous

the best place in MA for colts is AG in lowell. He's got a bunch of them. Other inventory varies.

Adding to my own post

I was up at Collectors in Pelham this morning. He just got in two Hartford 1892s in .357 Mag for $450. I love the buckhorn sights on those

Also I forgot Kittery Trading Post usually has a good selection of most everythingb

I don't have any credentials here to determine the "best" in NE, but I do know the Gun Room in Shrewsbury has a whole entire room dedicated to CAS.

What about leather? Do any of them carry a good variety of holsters? I need a good holster/belt but am loathe to mail-order one at the prices they go for.

I get my leather from Cabelas. It's not bad, and the price is right. I have a cartridge belt from Cabela's that I paid about 40 bucks for...it's a damn good belt.

The only reason that I'm thinking about buying another one is that I've lost some weight and I've run out of holes...

Back
Top Bottom