What, no IDPA this weekend?

you get a procedural for EVERY SHOT FIRED. This does wonders for your power factor. [rofl]

Ask me how I know.

Dave, I think you mean hit factor, which is your points divided by time. Since your score is based on the percentage you shoot of the shooter that puts up the highest hit factor, if you rack up enough procedurals you can end up with a big fat 0% for a stage.

I've been in that club too [sad2]

Dave, I think you mean hit factor, which is your points divided by time. Since your score is based on the percentage you shoot of the shooter that puts up the highest hit factor, if you rack up enough procedurals you can end up with a big fat 0% for a stage.

I've been in that club too [sad2]

Oops! Yeah.. that's what I meant. Thanks.

Verify match before traveling.

Saturday 12 April:

New Bedford-Intro to Action Pistol shooting

Worcester- Regular match

Sunday 13 April:

New Bedford-Classifier

Respectfully,

jkelly

I was thinking of going to the IDPA match tomorrow at Worcester with my brother (Thanks for the invite Cross-X) however it looks like the weather is not going to cooperate. [sad]

Saturday 12 April:

Worcester- Regular match

Sunday 13 April:

New Bedford-Classifier

Respectfully,

jkelly

Thanx for getting this info up, most helpful. Which you gonna be at? Im not really looking for a classifier right now as I am more then happy with my MM status (but perhaps I could make it to SS!) but I do need to shoot! Might make the New Bedford shoot, depending on weather, etc.

Worcester is actually a classifier plus carbine and BUG side matches. Also, WPRC matches are rain or shine. Shooting in the rain is its own kind of fun. It's also a great place to really test your equipment.

Worcester is actually a classifier plus carbine and BUG side matches. Also, WPRC matches are rain or shine. Shooting in the rain is its own kind of fun. It's also a great place to really test your equipment.

Tru Dat! This isn't golf. We play wet or dry.

Which you gonna be at? ---WillBrink
I'm going to help out at the New Bedford "Intro to Action Pistol" class on Saturday. Most likely I will not be shooting this week end.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Saturday 12 April:

Worcester- Classifier with a Bug and Carbine side match. Thanks JAR

Sunday 13 April:

New Bedford-Classifier

fun in the sun.

Tru Dat! This isn't golf. We play wet or dry.

Ah yes, and yesterday's weather was SO awful! Boy, you can never rely on those “weather guessers.” I’ve actually got sunburn where my throat was exposed.
Thanks Mike-Mike, Lugnut, Cross-X and all the others I didn’t know who helped a couple of brothers through their first IDPA match.
We’ll be back for more.

Michael.

Ah yes, and yesterday's weather was SO awful! Boy, you can never rely on those “weather guessers.” I’ve actually got sunburn where my throat was exposed.
Thanks Mike-Mike, Lugnut, Cross-X and all the others I didn’t know who helped a couple of brothers through their first IDPA match.
We’ll be back for more.

Michael.

You guys did great too. It was nice meeting you both. See you at the next one.

It was a great match it ran smooth and the weather couldn't of been better.

We’ll be back for more.

Michael.

Yeah... for a rainy day I can't for life of me figure out how I got a sunburn on the back of my neck!

Your brother did great for his first match. Get him to some of the local practices and we'll help with more of the rules, techniques, etc.

Man, I gotta figure out who's who. I know Mike-Mike, and I've figured out that ipscdrl was the guy with the Caspian hat. Who was Lugnut? I'm Jeff, the guy shooting the Hi-Power.

Man, I gotta figure out who's who. I know Mike-Mike, and I've figured out that ipscdrl was the guy with the Caspian hat. Who was Lugnut? I'm Jeff, the guy shooting the Hi-Power.

Yep, Caspian hat and Caspian in the holster. My brother was shooting an S&W mod 59. It was his first match ever so he was a little nervous but everyone made him feel comfortable.
Lugnut was helping score the classifier stages.

Yep, Caspian hat and Caspian in the holster. My brother was shooting an S&W mod 59. It was his first match ever so he was a little nervous but everyone made him feel comfortable.
Lugnut was helping score the classifier stages.

Scores are up on the web site for 13th classifier at NB. I missed SS by 20 points. Darn! [shocked]

Bass River this coming Sunday. 4 stages sign in at 0930, squadded shooting starts at 10AM, we are usually done by 1PM latest.

All shooters are requested to tape and brass as well as help tear down the last stage they shoot. As a volunteer sport, the more help we have the better it is.

Hope to see you there.

Gary

Darn, the first weekend this spring I will not be on Cape!

Anyone else got something going this weekend? I've got an itch to scratch with my G17 that I just graced with TruGlo TFOs!

cheers,
Chuck

Hopefully there is something next weekend. I too am stuck doing some much needed yard work, and the boss said "no shooting for you this weekend Mr!." [smile]

I need to start practicing for the Mass State championships in June!

26 April S&W (Springfield)

27 Riverside (Hudson)

Respectfully,

jkelly

Last edited:
IDPA for the weekend of 3-4 May

Please verify before traveling.

Hartford (East Granby, CT) 3 May
Metacom (Simsbury, CT) 4 May

Respectfully,

jkelly

Confirm these matches before traveling: