What, no IDPA this weekend?

IDPA at WPRC next Sunday ...Noon kick off, I think.

Noon? That's odd. Fine by me, but odd. I shall be there!

You had a good score yesterday.

I had a very strange score yesterday. I did REALLY well on stage 3, the stage I normally lose all my points, and did poorly (for me) on the stage 1-2, where I normally do well! Very odd day for me. Had I shot my normal way in stages 1-2, and had added to that how well I did on stage 3, I would have been middle -upper SS. Oh well....[thinking]

Date: Sunday May 25, 2008
Time: 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Notes: Matches run rain, snow or shine on the outdoor ranges: Dress for the weather. Registration will start at 11h30, the first shots of the day will be at 12h10, following the safety briefing at 12h00

That was a nice match you and the SOs put on today Bob. Thanks a lot, that was really a lot of fun.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Mr. Kelly: The thanks is mine for having the pleasure of you showing up.

Mr. Brink: The pleasure of torturing you was also mine! Do you want these stages or other similar ones for the Buffalo LEO match you're working on?

Regards,

Bob

Mr. Kelly: The thanks is mine for having the pleasure of you showing up.

Mr. Brink: The pleasure of torturing you was also mine! Do you want these stages or other similar ones for the Buffalo LEO match you're working on?

Regards,

Bob

If I can make it work, sure! [smile]

Riverside FBI - IDPA Match

I have so much fun at these events I have got to thank not only you guys at Riverside, but WPRC, and Metro West tactical out of the Harvard, MA club. There is a lot of work, and I have to think creative fun, put into the creation of these matches for us shooters to enjoy I've got to sing your praise.

The Riverside match today was particularly interesting with the FBI qualifier and the famous Miami shoot-out as a theme for the stages.

Thanks,

Dave C

Hey Will - stop moaning about the weak hand shooting and go practice :)

Nice event Bob, just a shame about the you-know-what.

Looking forward to the next match - MP qualifier???

Hey Will - stop moaning about the weak hand shooting and go practice :)

Actually, I think my scores on the weak hand stages will be good, at least for me... we can't all be Down Zero freaks like you...[shocked][smile][shocked]

See you next week at the big show, assuming you are Sat afternoon as I am. If so, let's try to squad up. Hopefully some of your Down Zero Karma will rub off on me....[thinking]

Please check accuracy before traveling:

14 June

Worcester

Pelham, NH

15 June

Bass River

Respectfully,

jkelly

New Club & Classifier on 6/21/08

Anyone know of an IDPA match in eastern MA on Saturday the 21st?
Westfield starts a new club on the 21st

Chris and I are starting an IDPA club at Westfield Sportsman’s http://www.westfieldsportsman.com/. We'll be doing IDPA on the third Saturday of the month. June 21st is going to be the first match and it will be a classifier match. In order to give the maximum amount of shooters the ability to classify we are going to run with open squading. Starting at 9am through 1pm you can classify. If you have the money and the time you can classify in all divisions. The cost for the match will be $ 20.00 per classifier.

The above was sent to me by Judith Lafreniere and Chris Szcygiel.

Westfield starts a new club on the 21st

Chris and I are starting an IDPA club at Westfield Sportsman’s http://www.westfieldsportsman.com/. We'll be doing IDPA on the third Saturday of the month. June 21st is going to be the first match and it will be a classifier match. In order to give the maximum amount of shooters the ability to classify we are going to run with open squading. Starting at 9am through 1pm you can classify. If you have the money and the time you can classify in all divisions. The cost for the match will be $ 20.00 per classifier.

The above was sent to me by Judith Lafreniere and Chris Szcygiel.

It's a classifier!

Last edited:
Westfield Classifier

It's a long haul for me, but I'm coming unless there is a pre-registration thing I haven't done. Can I assume it's open to all IDPA members? Looks like about an hour and a half drive, but I'm growing fonder of the classifier as it is a great tool to work on your known weaknesses.

Dave C

Back
Top Bottom