what to include in my letter to the chief of police

Hi, I need help in finding out what it is I should include in the letter of recommendation and the letter to the chief. Can anyone help. Thanks

Hi, I need help in finding out what it is I should include in the letter of recommendation and the letter to the chief. Can anyone help. Thanks
Candid photos of him with barnyard animals always helps in greasing the bureaucratic wheels.

a DD gift card? Some hundred dollar bills? an eight ball of coke... ooops scratch that he already has a supply of that , IIRC it is called the evidence locker

It never hurts to mention that you're "the quiet type" and that you have absolutely no plans to overthrow the government...really.

Welcome to NES. [smile]

Dear Chief _______,

Please disregard my earlier phone call asking about applying for my license to carry a firearm. I have decided instead to flee this shithole of a state to get away from authoritarian petty tyrants such as yourself, and move to New Hampshire, where my government will treat me as a sovereign individual.

Later, Buttcheese.

Love,

That should do the trick.

Seriously, though, good luck.

If you are referring to your "reason" on the application, or something like it, the safety course I took was co-instructed by a lawyer.

He suggested we write something along the lines of

"I wish to execute my 2nd Amendment rights to protect myself, my family, and my property". He claimed that doing so was far more effective than ALP, as it put the pressure on the chief to grant an individual a civil right.

I did get my license, but I also got B-rammed.

On another note, does anyone have a suggestion on getting an upgrade a few months after getting B-rammed? [smile]

If you are referring to your "reason" on the application, or something like it, the safety course I took was co-instructed by a lawyer.

He suggested we write something along the lines of

"I wish to execute my 2nd Amendment rights to protect myself, my family, and my property". He claimed that doing so was far more effective than ALP, as it put the pressure on the chief to grant an individual a civil right.

I did get my license, but I also got B-rammed.

On another note, does anyone have a suggestion on getting an upgrade a few months after getting B-rammed? [smile]

I got my restricted LTC-A upgraded about 16 months after getting it. Though, moving out of state isn't an option for everyone.

If you are from Newton, I do not believe they will issue you an unrestricted class A LTC.

You can do a search for what people have written before. Search my name and you'll find my thread in which I asked the same question and got some good feedback. I included samples.

Back
Top Bottom