When was the last time you went shooting??

And how long is the longest stretch you've gone.. since you've been active in the sport?

I was on vacation last week and didn't have any time this week and I'll tell you I'm getting annoyed! I'm going tomorrow come hell or high water!

This is the longest stretch for me in a couple years. [frown]

Before I owned my own it was years. and rarely less than a few months between mooches.

But now I may have gone a month, but I get squirrly well before that and I need to take my babies out for a walk.

though I haven't shot since the car-shoot....that session held me for a while!
[mg] [mg] [mg] [mg] [mg]

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Went on tuesday but didn't have fun cuz I went to check out a new spot (sand pits) and it was on an uphill grade and I had to carry my stuff about a mile into the pits to get the the range and then I shot like crap.

Two weeks, the action pistol shoot at Independent.

I plan to go shooting Monday, for obvious reasons.

Lately I go once or more a week, but I was in school for four years before that so only when I had a chance to go home to the less communist people's republic of Maryland.

Went yesterday, befpre that it was Thursday. Before that it was last Sunday. Before that it was the Wednesday before. (Get the pattern???) I get out at least once a week and usually more.

I belong to two clubs. One is less than a mile from my house. Other is 15 minutes away.

Gotta get on the road. headed to Harvard.[smile] 2 hr ride
Regards,

Went shooting on Thursday: was showing Big Warden around Pelham Fish and Game and as we were there we felt the need to put a few hundred rounds down range [smile]

I've only shot twice in several months because of my hand issues/surgery.

Last time I shot and was really overjoyed was at Hanson MG shoot where every time there was nobody waiting I'd run up and blast the hell out of something, but that triggered (no pun intended) the worst episode of hand problems ever, which led to surgery. Which led to me going batty and shooting about 50 rounds of .22 while I still had a cast on. That was over a month ago.

But I'm going to do my best to try and get my .22 targets in for the contest. I have to go to the range today anyway for the safety class, so I might as well bring my Ruger with me, ya know? [wink]

Last match I shot was at Reading a few weeks ago. I got in some practice time on Labor Day, then one night this week after work. I'll soon be in the process of loading up the truck to go practice this morning.
CJC

Month and a half. Got married then got swamped by work. Reckon I won't see light till the 24th. Damn job has me working every day for two weeks now.

I shot this morning as I needed to confirm that my rifle was sighted in before heading to Maine.

Respectfully,

jdkelly

Last Thursday (8-31-06) only to find out that my 1911 had grown into a full auto over night. Still waiting to hear back from S&W. Haven't had time to make it to the range since. booooo!

Last Thursday (8-31-06) only to find out that my 1911 had grown into a full auto over night. Still waiting to hear back from S&W. Haven't had time to make it to the range since. booooo!
My S&W 1911 did the same thing. Took 3 trips to the factory to get it right.

I just got back from Mansfield F&G. Shooting my S&W 1917 and my Mod 30-1. I had the whole place to myself, except one fella and his kid who were working inside the clubhouse.

It was the first time I got to shoot the .32. I forgot my shells the last time I went. I traveled light today, just two guns. First time in a long time I haven't brought at least 1 .357.

JKelly signed out before I even got there today

Ahhhhhh.... just got back from the range. Shot my Sig 245 and 228 as well as my S&W 686P. I feel better now. [smile]

I try to go every weekend, sometimes twice per weekend. I think 2wks is the longest I've gone without since I started shooting last winter/spring. Occasionally I'll work from home and that affords a lunchtime trip to the range.

Today was a great day for the range, but I didn't get out. Tonight I'll go down to Gardner. Anyone want to come along?

But I'm going to do my best to try and get my .22 targets in for the contest. I have to go to the range today anyway for the safety class, so I might as well bring my Ruger with me, ya know? [wink]

Good luck!

I've got my Rem 722 in .257 Roberts in my lap (trying to figgure out what year it was made)...I'm thinking me and this pritty girl are gonna have to go dancin' at MRA tommroa morning. [wink]

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Just got back from range 10 min ago. Place was dead so I got to put on the single point sling on my pre-ban AR and walk up the range shootin'. Trying to work on movement and accuracy at the same time, usually I don't get to walk around the range cause someone is there... Killed some poor defenseless coke cans at 200 ft while moving at a decent pace in low crouch. Tricky, took a lot of shots, gotta train more...

JKelly signed out before I even got there todaydepictd
I confirmed my rifle was sighted in and needed to pack for my hunting trip as Sunday is my travel day.

I forgot how much a 35 Whelen kicked.:)

Respectfully,

jkelly

Back
Top Bottom