Where are all the CT LEO's speaking out against these new unconstitutional gun laws

Someone school me on the new CT law as I am a bit confused. Are LEO's exempt only for duty weapons or is it more of a blanket exception? Sometimes that exception is real convoluted.

Someone school me on the new CT law as I am a bit confused. Are LEO's exempt only for duty weapons or is it more of a blanket exception? Sometimes that exception is real convoluted.

An exception is an exception as far as I am concerned.

I assume the point is to convince other CT LEOs that they are caught in this net as well to get them to speak out?

A few to many beers, I mean to say an exception is no good. Some animals more equaler and so on.

It's a blanket exemption. While they are active they may buy anything they want and keep it. The registration deadline does not apply to them. When they retire they can register them and keep them.

It's a blanket exemption. While they are active they may buy anything they want and keep it. The registration deadline does not apply to them. When they retire they can register them and keep them.

Man, I wish I got to keep all the stuff I was certified on when I was in service.

"Yes officer, I do have a permit for the MK19 mounted on my truck".

As retarded as CT, NY, MA, CA are with gun laws, they (as much as I loathe them) passed these unAmerican orwellian laws in the little r republican way.

Dont like these absurd laws? Move. That's what I am working on doing.

Its a sad reality that elected officials choose to do this.

But, this is what happens with democrats are elected.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats FUCT

Remember they are "Law" enforcement, not Constitution enforcement. So when the bosses make a law, they enforce it if they want a check. Also, as has been pointed out, they are exempt so no worries. America is now a tiered society where some citizens are more special than others.

True, but the Police Unions (like other Unions) tend to be VERY vocal when new legislation effects them and how they do their jobs. THEY are the ones that have to enforce this load of $hite, not the suits that passed this crap! THEY should be the ones making a stink.

As retarded as CT, NY, MA, CA are with gun laws, they (as much as I loathe them) passed these unAmerican orwellian laws in the little r republican way.

But we live in a constitutional republic, which is supposed to be unable to make laws that conflict with said constitution, no matter what.

Where I have lived down south and out west the city police, state troopers, and sheriff's deputies have all been VERY pro gun. I know my friend says that isn't the case in CT but when you get out of the blue enclave its a different world. I don't know of a single officer that would confiscate a gun and I used to work in law enforcement. Most like I was prefered to keep quiet, even when the whole department is on the same page (including the brass) so unwanted attention isn't drawn.

But we live in a constitutional republic, which is supposed to be unable to make laws that conflict with said constitution, no matter what.

I agree- but even the conservative members of the supreme court said the 2A is not absolute, which emboldened leftist gun grabbers.

Gun restrictions are gauranteed whenever RINOS, democrats, liberals, progressives and marxists hold elected postions.

Dont like these absurd laws? Move. That's what I am working on doing.

Its a sad reality that elected officials choose to do this.

But, this is what happens with democrats are elected.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats FUCT

It's not just democrats that are responsible for this. There are RINO's that have sold us out over the years too and unfortunately will sell us out again.

Back
Top Bottom