Where to apply for LTC State or Fall River?

Well I find myself wanting a MA permit. The question is where to apply. I live in RI, but am part owner of a business in Fall River. From what I have read Fall River PD does not make things easy, on the other hand I've heard the non resident process is getting just as bad. So besides getting six times the value from FR, where would I be better applying to?

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but my understanding is the MA NR-LTC is issuing restrictions: none for renewals and the new NR that receive T&S can have the restrictions removed after a year, however that is just the rumor as this process hasn't been in place long enough to judge for sure. From the sound of it your best bet may be to use the services of one of the attorneys on this board. Since you are part owner of a business in Fall River an attorney may be able to get you the LTC you seek.

I have read that Fall River is red. How do you search for two words? I tried searching for "Fall River" and I get results for "fall" or "river". From what I hear, the non resident process has become a pain as well. That's why I'm asking where I'd be better off applying to to get an unrestricted permit.

How about simply going to the sticky at the top of the General forum and scrolling down to Fall River?

Back
Top Bottom