Where to find find .380/200 or .38 S&W?

Anybody know a source for British .380/200 ammo? Or barring that, where to get .38 S&W in MA? I did manage to find a place online that listed .380/200, and amazingly didn't seem to have a problem shipping to MA, but they were back-ordered. I put an order in anyway, but I'm not holding my breath.

Riley's in Hooksett, NH stocks it (.38 Smith), but I doubt that would help you since you said MA. What part of MA are you from?

I'm in Bolton. Dang, Rileys... Boltonguy was just getting directions to that place in the general forum because he's going up that way today. I've probably missed him by now, or I'd have him pick me up some.

usp45nut, yeah, sure I'm interested. Let me know what you want for them.

Call Blue Northern in Ayer (978-772-6779). I got some there a while back. I'm going there at lunch so I can check for you.

So it looks like what I'm hearing is that .38S&W is fairly easy to get hold of, and .380/200 is not. That's about what I figured. Well, the place I found online sent me an update today and they didn't cancel my order for the .380, so I can still hold out hope that I'll get that in eventually and I'll just shoot the S&W till that point.

PM me if you decide to get into reloading. I can give you a source for the 200gr LRN bullets. They're about $9 per 100.

38 smith

what do you have a ww2 british smith? mike the barrel it might be 356.
380 brit is 38 S&W cat just with 200 gr and after the change to jack it was 170gr.38 S&W takes 155gr.
lots of people buying Lee cast turret sets as they are far cheaper than
other brands.look up MIDSOUTHSHOOTERS and get cat.you can get loading eqiupment by mail.cost about $3 abox of 50 reloading.
do the numbers brass "o"primers $20 per 1000,powder $18 lb bullseye
2.8 gr powder per cartridge.and 7000gr per lb.[smile]

38 smith

what do you have a ww2 british smith? mike the barrel it might be 356.
380 brit is 38 S&W cat just with 200 gr and after the change to jack it was 170gr.38 S&W takes 155gr.
lots of people buying Lee cast turret sets as they are far cheaper than
other brands.look up MIDSOUTHSHOOTERS and get cat.you can get loading eqiupment by mail.cost about $3 abox of 50 reloading.
do the numbers brass "o"primers $20 per 1000,powder $18 lb bullseye
2.8 gr powder per cartridge.and 7000gr per lb.[smile]
if you cast your own its less.get your primers and powder at gun show.

The British .380/200 is the .38 S&W. Different bullet weights is the difference. We use 148's or 158's.

We make it at the shop, and we sell it at gun shows. Closest we get to Mass is White River Jct, VT and Chester, VT.

We will ship to FFL's.

We have some decent prices on it, especially lead bullets, and we sell it by 50 rounds and 250 rounds.

The British .380/200 is the .38 S&W. Different bullet weights is the difference. We use 148's or 158's.

Thanks. Yeah, I'm now shooting .38 S&W 145 grain out of the gun. Works fine, but I'd like to get the original weight bullets. I've actually now got a line on at least one place that will make it up with the 200 grain bullets, and will ship to me here in MA.

Back
Top Bottom