• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Whitehut has no idea why all the gun sales

That read like an Onion.com article. I can't believe he is so out of touch with reality.

Chris

Hey Moron did you ever notice that when ever there is a mass shooting, and that the bodies aren't even all counted or cold and you are already barking for more gun control.

Dean

The fact he claims they have no idea why just shows what total disconnect there is from reality.
On a brighter note, I stopped by my local fun store and they told me that the AR's that have been collecting dust most of the summer are flying off the shelves.
And a lot of carry handguns as well.

Way to boost the economy there big O.

Drip , drip, drip, it's like they want to pour gas on the fire ! I don't think that the powers to be are that dumb to not see what is happening. It's just a matter of time till things run out of control,...... unless that 's some form of end game ? Go figure .... [hmmm]

It doesn't appear that he is aware of illegal straw purchases either.

“In some cases these are individuals who believe that they need to buy a gun so that they can better protect themselves,” he said. “In some cases because it’s Black Friday, they probably are going and purchasing a gift for a friend or a loved one who is a gun enthusiast. I’m just pointing out that there are already an astonishing number of guns on the streets of America and far too many innocent Americans who are being killed by them.”

Gun Owners for Gun Control, a progressive group, responded with praise to the news that Mr. Obama is readying executive action on background checks.

“We applaud President Obama for reportedly preparing to expand background checks on gun sales without waiting for Congress,” the group said in a statement. “As gun owners, we wholeheartedly support executive action to strengthen background checks as a necessary first step to address the epidemic of gun violence in America.”

Not sure if serious...and Captain Picard facepalm, all in one.

What the actual F?

Gun Owners for Gun Control, a progressive group, responded with praise to the news that Mr. Obama is readying executive action on background checks.

These meatheads don't even have a website.

ETA: looks like it's a moveon..org entity.:
After the shooting at Umpqua Community College in Oregon last month, MoveOn launched Gun Owners for Gun Control, which now claims some 32,000 members. They were also invited to Washington, D.C. next week for meetings with the White House, members of Congress, and the media

http://www.guns.com/2015/11/13/meet-the-american-coalition-for-responsible-gun-owners-video/

“In some cases because it’s Black Friday, they probably are going and purchasing a gift for a friend or a loved one who is a gun enthusiast. "

Yes, of course, 185,345 law abiding gun owners were probably going out and committing a felony that day.
eek1.gif

I'm confused.

So the country is "awash with guns" - and yet every time some psycho or terrorist goes and shoots a place up - none of the victims seem to have a gun......

Am I missing something here?

boy are THEY idiots. don't they know its CHRISTMAS and SANTA give presents to all the good girls and boys!

Awesome article. I do wonder, thigh, how many members of 'Gun Owners for Gun Control' actually do own firearms of any sort? Did Bloomie round up a bunch of 80 year olds who own a shotgun or maybe a six shooter and offer them a ride to Denny's if they sign up? Were they back in time for meds and pudding?

There's nothing "ironic" about it Josh. Its cause and effect. I thought you had to be edumacated to be a press secretary.

No, education is actually a hindrance to the job. All you have to do is be able to lie expansively on a broad range of subjects. Come to think of it, sounds like a perfect job for me.

Back
Top Bottom