Who are we supposed to vote for today?

It's too bad Greg Hill (WAAF) is endoring Barry Finegold on the air.

Barry bitches that the president doesn't listen to the voters in his adds. However when asked if everybody in his district wanted the death penalty would he vote for it? He said NOPE... [thinking]

Last edited:
It's too bad Greg Hill (WAAF) is endoring Barry Finegold on the air.

Barry bitches that the president doesn't listen to the voters in his adds. However when asked if everybody in his district wanted the death penalty would he vote for it? He said NOPE... [thinking]

Yeah, that's right. I know it's a waste of time in this god-forsaken place, but he's my choice too.

I know GOAL is supporting Miceli. I just can't bring myself to vote for a democrat even if they are strong SA types. Little d's become big D's and there is too much other damage they can cause. Living here makes me realize what it was like voting in the old Soviet Union. "Here Comrade, is to vote for Boris yes?"

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm torn. Ultimately, I want Ogonowski to win. Since I'm pretty sure that he's going to win on the Republican side, I'm tempted to vote for Miceli today.

Vote Today in the Fifth Congressional District

Of the two Republicans, I would definitely vote for Ogonowski--he is more conservative than the other one. However, it is unlikely that a Republican will win on October 16 in the fifth district. So, if you want a conservative Democrat, definitely vote for Miceli. If you are unenrolled, then you need to join either the Democrat or Republican party to vote in their primary (today, 9/4), and then you switch back to being unenrolled. It's tricky -- do you vote in the Republican primary, and go for Ogonowski (great candidate, but unlikely to win in October) or vote in the Democratic primary, and go for Miceli who is not favored in the primary but if enough vote for him, then he could be the candidate, and then likely would win in October. Politics is sure fun! [laugh]

I'm torn. Ultimately, I want Ogonowski to win. Since I'm pretty sure that he's going to win on the Republican side, I'm tempted to vote for Miceli today.

Vote in the primary where you'll have the most effect. Odds are long at electing a Republican to the 5th District, so try to get a Democrat that you can live with. You can always vote GOP in the general election.

Back
Top Bottom