Who got firearms related xmas gifts?

Dad said I had to buy something firearms related with the money he gave me, so I ordered the skimmer trigger for my g26.

ProChrono Digital Chrongraph

I bought one of those a couple months ago. I love it.

I got 500 pieces of .44 Mag brass. I told my wife the night before I always know what I'm getting. This morning, I never touched the box, my wife asked if I wanted to shake it. I said why I already know what it is. Does it begin with a 4? She was like "how did you know"?

Her daughter got a FNS-9 from her boyfriend. I'm just a little jealous.

I also bought me one of these.

760.jpg

Last edited:
I got an Advantage Arms 1911 22lr conversion kit, an Inforce APL pistol light, and 2 cans of... tactical bacon.

I got a Maxpedition range bag, a new digital scale and dial calipers, this past week put money down on a H&K P2000sk, in 9mm and a Steyr S40-A1, will pick them up next week.

Wife gave me a 1/2 thick AR500 Gong and a Sig Academy course (Shooting on the move) and the money for a follow up course!

One of my sisters gave me a "got sig?" shirt.

I gave my my other sister a Maglula for her pistol and some 9mm range ammo.

WP_20131225_005_zpsfe302113.jpg

Electronic hearing pro to go along with my early gift an older 3rd gen s&w police trade in that my wife went half's on...oh and a Tipton vise, not too shabby

My wife got me 4 boresnakes (covers most of my calibers) and a .50 caliber Kentucky pistol black powder kit (combines my two favorite hobbies - woodworking and firearms). She also got me everything to start brewing my own beer. Okay, that's not firearm related but it's still pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom