Who sells Reflex sights

SBR

Looking for a local ( South Shore) dealer that stocks reflex sites
Mepro or Trijicon

Thanks

sbr

I just picked up an trij RMR-08A from opticsplanet.com. 467 shipped. You won't find anything in stock at a better price unless you're cool with waiting.

Most vendors are backordered 8-12 weeks (trijicon is backed up). If I were you, I'd call them now. They had 6 left and that was a little over a week ago. I called most major distributors in north america and for the most part, all were sold out (except the ones charging 150 over msrp). Your chances of finding one local at a reasonable price are slim to none, as are your chances of finding one at all anywhere.

Now if you're looking for an mepro m21, they are out there. Son of Sasquatch has one and loves it. PM him about his. They have awesome reviews, IDF has been popping hammas in the west bank with them for a bit now and they seem to hold up like tanks in that god awful climate, and god knows they are put through their rounds over there. If you're going the m21 route, get the bullseye reticule (looks like the eotech one). PM him about where he got his, I know he got a good deal on it.

Back
Top Bottom