• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wilmington Show 3/12 - 3/13

If this is the case do most of you just leave it in the car?

Some would say "concealed is concealed" and others would say "sure, hold my bullets while I still have a full lag on my pocket." The possibilities are endless, bro. There's always the option of locking it in the trunk.

Incredibly disappointed with this show. As another poster said, lots of overpriced M&Ps (only one of which was willing to haggle on price), dumbass "I'm Armed" or Trump type of shirts and a poor selection of ammo. Forget the name of the vendor, but he had a case full of 1911s and a nice looking Colt Commander in the case. I asked him how much and his first response was "I'm not even letting you hold it without a badge", OK pal, GFY.

Not a great show for me. Every vendor I went to see had blown it off. Based on the width of the aisles and wide open space in the parking lot, I'd say this was a poorly attended show by both vendors and attendees. [thinking]

wife and I went to Wilmington gun show today. was actually nicer than I remember it. prices were mostly stupid but not full retard as they were at last gun show I attended (Plymouth in fall 2014? I don't remember exactly).

there were cases of 9mm tulammo 115gr for $180 which is excellent. some decent ammo deals in the mix but of course the usual offensive ammo prices as well.

another dude selling zev fulcrum triggers and machined slides at legit prices.

I got to fondle a SW22 victory pistol. it's heavy.

beef jerky dude was there, which is all that really matters.

For the most part it's the same vendors..... like everything else the inter web has had a large impact on everything to do with retail.
I like gun shows for the "show" factor.

There were two dealers that had ok prices. The others were high. I picked up a few mags. I thought it would be a little better. The Asian guy had unfinished 80% lowers for $85 which is ridiculously high.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom