• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

With gun violence on the ballot, Mass. Rep. Jake Auchincloss puts PAC to work

Isn't his mom one of the doctors that faked a bunch of data at Dana Farber? Why, yes. Yes she is. So, maybe take their data with a grain of salt.

"More than 50 papers are part of the ongoing review by Dana-Farber into four researchers, all of whom have faculty appointments at Harvard Medical School. Four of the papers under review were authored by Dana-Farber CEO Laurie Glimcher."

They ask "who fakes cancer research?"
Jake Auchincloss' mother is one answer.

Last edited:
There is a lot of that going on in academia. Who's that economist at Hah'vuhd that everyone thought was hot (I guess, for an economist) Gina FreakaGina or something? She just MADE SHIT UP. ROFL!!!

There is a lot of that going on in academia. Who's that economist at Hah'vuhd that everyone thought was hot (I guess, for an economist) Gina FreakaGina or something? She just MADE SHIT UP. ROFL!!!
This one? Not an economist, but ooooh the irony: Harvard Scholar Who Studies Honesty Is Accused of Fabricating Findings

But in recent days, the field may have sustained its most serious blow yet: accusations that a prominent behavioral scientist fabricated results in multiple studies, including at least one purporting to show how to elicit honest behavior.

The scholar, Francesca Gino of Harvard Business School, has been a co-author of dozens of papers in peer-reviewed journals on such topics as how rituals like silently counting to 10 before deciding what to eat can increase the likelihood of choosing healthier food, and how networking can make professionals feel dirty.

Maurice Schweitzer, a behavioral scientist at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, said the accusations were having large “reverberations in the academic community” because Dr. Gino is someone who has “so many collaborators, so many articles, who is really a leading scholar in the field.”

New Joke Times - no scrippy, no read-ee.

But yes. Frangina Gina. whatever. She sued Hah'vud and the folks that outted her research as fabricated. Imagine that. Suing the folks that showed the world you were lying. LOL

New Joke Times - no scrippy, no read-ee.

But yes. Frangina Gina. whatever. She sued Hah'vud and the folks that outted her research as fabricated. Imagine that. Suing the folks that showed the world you were lying. LOL

I think clear cookies and you can read a few articles for free. No way I would pay for those lying scumbags.

He's not going to win with a Dem majority in the House either. He doesn't realize that there are folks in his own party that won't vote for certain items he wants. The best he could do is a new set of laws that basically do the same as the old set of laws.

TBF, I appreciate his (misguided) tenacity. The guy is single-issue and hammers it hard. Just like we do here. He's wrong, of course. But he isn't giving up or selling out. Committed. He's committed. Or should be committed. One of those. ;)

Back
Top Bottom