Women's Instructional Shoot, September 29th

Hi NES,

I'm the Quincy Area Coordinator for the Second Amendment Sisters. I've been lurking on the site for awhile and surfaced to let you all know about our Women's Instructional Shoot coming up in September.

This a great opportunity to get the ladies in your life to expand their shooting experience or try it for the first time! We'd be most appreciative if you'd help spread the news to anyone who might be interested. Absolutely no shooting experience is required. We're thrilled to get women who have never shot before, but a large number of the ladies are there to gain more experience or try new shooting disciplines. Joining the Second Amendment Sisters is not a requirement for participation.

The shoot will be held on September 29th from 9am to 3pm at the Braintree Rifle and Pistol Club (directions are at www.brp.org). After a class on firearms safety, participants will have a chance to try pistols, rifles, shotguns, blackpowder arms, and archery. All equipment and a light lunch will be supplied. Participants should bring a baseball cap or similar hat and dress for the weather that day - we will go on rain or shine and the archery and shotgun ranges are not covered! The fee is $20 and to register, send your check along with name, address, tel #, email and experience level to:

SAS of MA
PO Box 66248
Newton, MA 02466.

Please make checks payable to Second Amendment Sisters, Inc. Please be sure to include an email address if at all possible.
For more information call 1-877-683-1717 or email Lynne at ma_coord AT 2asisters.org
Donna at boston_area_coord AT 2asisters.org or Nicole at quincy_area_coord AT 2asisters.org

We also have a flyer online at:

http://2asisters.net/ma/web-content/WIS 2007 flyer.doc

Nicole, this really belongs under the Training forum. Therefore I moved it, with a re-direct and I'll make it a Sticky until the event occurs.

Keep up the good work! And welcome to the forum . . . don't lurk, participate.

The Women's Instructional Shoot is now full.

If you or someone you know of would like to be alerted when SAS plans their next shoot or is interested in the the ladies's training we run at our monthly practices, please email Nicole at [email protected].

Back
Top Bottom