• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTB 9mm Ammo / Ammunition Shortage?

Does anyone know where I can find some Target 9mm ammunition for approx $25 for a 100 Rounds. I am willing to purchase approx 2000 rounds.

Good luck with that. You might be able to get 2000 rounds if you visit a bunch of walmarts and gun stores, but it's gonna take you awhile to get that much ammo at this point. Most places seem to be rationing it.

-Mike

You might be able to get 2000 rounds if you visit a bunch of walmarts and gun stores, but it's gonna take you awhile to get that much ammo at this point.

What it would take is a 3 week trip up and down the east coast, zigzagging his way to every Wal-Mart & Dick's on the map.

Oh, and he'd need to be at each one when they open. [smile]

Keep calling the walmarts every day - you'll find WWB of 100 9mm round for 19.99 when they get them in, and when they get 'em, you better hit the road... Dicks has 50 rd boxes for 12 bux and change, when they get them in...try those two chains and call frequently

all my 9mm ammo has been sold. sorry guys!!

just wanted to let everyone know that im completely out of ammo. both my monarch and pmc has been sold. [frown]

Back
Top Bottom