WW2 Flamethrower Shoot and Display

So, it sounds like this event is happening even if the GoFundMe campaign doesn't reach $3k? As in, it's definitely going to happen? I'm asking because I'll be traveling from VA up and wanted to make sure before I figure out any other logistics for that weekend.

So, it sounds like this event is happening even if the GoFundMe campaign doesn't reach $3k? As in, it's definitely going to happen? I'm asking because I'll be traveling from VA up and wanted to make sure before I figure out any other logistics for that weekend.

This event will be happening even if the campaign doesn't reach $3K. We will just have to scale back what we want to do. But the flamethrowers will be there. We just need to get the tanks there and get enough fuel for the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if this has already been asked, but can I bring S'Mores?

I'm not sure you're going to want to be on the receiving end of flamethrower trying to make some s'mores [wink]

we are a go. I am working with area hotels for discounts

i bet the NSA/CIA/FBI will be taking lots of pictures there too. sounds like a scary event that will make the general public uncomfortable just knowing it is happening. [thinking]

would you know if i can overnight in my class B van there in case of something
[cheers]

Yeahhh we are gonna pass on the random van on the property...

Guys we will still have some spots to use Flamethrowers, a lot of you have said it was a bucket list item. I convinced the flamethrower expert to let you guys use the American M2-2 which he usually doesn't allow. So this literally could be your only chance to use these iconic weapons! As you can see from the video above there is a lot of fuel and it's pretty awesome, send me a message and lets get you into one of those spots.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guys we will still have some spots to use Flamethrowers, a lot of you have said it was a bucket list item. I convinced the flamethrower expert to let you guys use the American M2-2 which he usually doesn't allow. So this literally could be your only chance to use these iconic weapons! As you can see from the video above there is a lot of fuel and it's pretty awesome, send me a message and lets get you into one of those spots.

Holy shit I am so IN so shoot one of those bad boys! PM Incoming!!!!!

Change to the raffle guys if you donate $25 or more to the campaign and you win the raffle you will have your choice to ride in the back of M3 halftrack OR one of the spots being sold to use a flamethrower of your choice.

If you already donated to the campaign you are automatically entered into this raffle once the winner is chosen they will have the choice of either prize. I need anyone who donated to the first campaign to make sure that they put their username on the google doc. Any questions or concerns please message me. Thanks.

Last edited:
found a nice flamethrower video, not trying to derail thread, just getting things hotter.

Another spot claimed guys! A lot of interest guys secure your spot now while you still have a chance!
032.gif

Make sure you check out the link in the OP, There is a lot of time spent, markers being cashed in etc to make this happen. This is not a public event, this is a private event the guest list is invite only. If you want in, you have to donate. The cost to move the armor is $750, Fuel/gas is $350, The porta potty is a couple of hundo it all adds up.
No one is making money on this, it is an all volunteer event.
We need your help to make it a success.

Guys,
I have gotten a lot of interest about the flamethrower spots and I was given some advice to post the price because some people would assume that it would be really expensive. The price is $200 and you need a waiver to use the American M2-2, German Flammenwerfer 41, Vietnam M9-7, or the tripod mounted M3. I can tell you that this is one of the only times that this many flamethrowers have been offered and where you get to choose which one you want to use. With that price you're going to get a meet and greet with the flamethrower expert, you will be professionally trained on your unit of choice, and professional photographers will be onsite to make this once and life time opportunity last forever. You will also get to stay after the event and hang out with us.

You guys can put down a $100 nonrefundable deposit and pay the rest a week before the event and still have your spot saved. If you really want to do this message me and we can work out a payment plan. You guys have five weeks until the event, don't miss out on a once and a lifetime opportunity.

Here is first person view and the tail end of him training someone!

Back
Top Bottom