WW2 Flamethrower Shoot and Display

I'll be there with some family, and donated $25 towards the GoFundMe.

Go it! Thanks! Good luck in the raffle.
032.gif

We still have spots open guys take a look at these videos! Can you really pass up something as cool as this?

Look how awesome this is! This could be you, we still have spots open.

Here is compilation of different M2-2 and Flammenwerfer shots from WW2

Here's the M9-7 unit in action! Also something you can use too

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: Guys the event starts at 10am and will go to 5pm the schedule of the day will be released a week before the event with the address so we have a complete, up-to-date, and accurate schedule!

Also in the first week 8 Flamethrower spots have been sold. With two more people strongly interested in spots. So These are selling fast and the price is really good. You go to shoot machine guns and they cost more than this. Don't let this pass you by, besides who else can brag to their friends that they got to fire an extremely rare and unique piece of history!

[flame]

P.S. still looking for 45ACP and 30-06 donations for the live fire demos. These donations also count and will get you and your family into the event! Thanks.

Just wanted to update the vehicle list, this list is still growing but we have some nice vehicles to showcase!

Vehicle List:
-M5 Stuart Light tank
-M3 Half-track
-K750 Zündapp Motorcycle
-BMW R71 Motorcycle
-BMW R75 Solo Motorcycle
-Kübelwagon
-Willy's Jeeps

Two quick questions.

1. Flamethrower use -- is it open to non NES members with $200 burning a hole in their pockets?

2. Everyone that donates is supposed to put their NES username on the first raffle, correct? There are only three NES usernames on it right now. Just go ahead and put my username on the list, correct?

Two quick questions.

1. Flamethrower use -- is it open to non NES members with $200 burning a hole in their pockets?

2. Everyone that donates is supposed to put their NES username on the first raffle, correct? There are only three NES usernames on it right now. Just go ahead and put my username on the list, correct?

1. Yes absolutely its open to everyone, I suggest you spread the word.
2. I have the people's names who donated on a separate list, so you can if you want it's not necessary.

Guys,

I have had several people wanting to donate ammo in exchange for a flamethrower spot. I would like to keep donations separate, and keep flamethrower spots money only. Thanks for your understanding guys. There are a several spots still available, I feel like there is going to be a mad rush for spots this week. Get them while you can!

slideshow_1002372893_World_War_II_Re-Enactm2.JPG

Last edited:

Here is a video of some of the vehicles and encampments from a different event. Our event will be very similar! Enjoy!

Not to be a Nazi, but is that proper to wear a flag patch like that:

deleteme.png

Army Regulation 670-1, “Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms and Insignia,” updated most recently September 5, 2003, addresses explicitly the proper and lawful placement of the U.S. flag patch on the Army uniform.

The regulation states that when authorized for application to the proper uniform the American flag patch is to be worn, right or left shoulder, so that “the star field faces forward, or to the flag’s own right. When worn in this manner, the flag is facing to the observer’s right, and gives the effect of the flag flying in the breeze as the wearer moves forward. The appropriate replica for the right shoulder sleeve is identified as the ‘reverse side flag’.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be a Nazi, but is that proper to wear a flag patch like that:

deleteme.png

Honestly that isn't one of my impressions I do 2nd Armor (was doing it long before the movie Fury). On our uniform we don't wear any patches. But these guys are airborne and they were really the only ones with cloth American flag patches to my knowledge. Also uniform regulations have change a lot since the 1940s. Your best bet is ask one of them when you get to the event.

101st-underground-lg.jpg Airlanding-Rules-13.jpg ifak_parachute_ww2_03_375.jpg

Boris all the pictures above are of Airborne troops with the American flag patches positioned that way. They are all original pictures, and they are all D-Day + meaning that these patches were worn late-war after the Normandy landings. But again these reenactors are very knowledgable and can answer all these questions and more!

Boris, that may be the regs now, but it violates the U.S Flag Code. The truly correct way to display the flag is with the star field in the upper left hand corner when seen by the viewer. And this applies if the flag is displayed horizontally or vertically. The current way of wearing the flag reversed is, as the official story goes, is supposed to resemble the flag flying in the breeze the way it would be if the soldier was carrying the flag on a pole.

And it's a pretty recent change.

Back
Top Bottom