yankee artifacts

just checking the website of yankee artifacts; it is still up but all products have been deleted; are the out of business?

Yankee Artifacts was a business run by Peter Dowd, owner of Village Vault. It is probable that most, if not all, of the guns for sale on Yankee Artifacts were turned over to Dowd by police departments after they were seized from their owners. I would NEVER buy a gun from Yankee Artifacts knowing this.

It's been reported, but not confirmed, that Dowd recently Village Vault. Yankee Artifacts may have been part of that transaction.

He called it "Village Vault" because he wanted all the guns in the village in His vault...

Found this on their website:

"I wish to thank all or patrons for following YankeeArtifacts and your support over the years, but as God closes one door he opens another, so with that said we will be closed for a month or six weeks while we move to another location in Westboro Mass. We will be back with more new and interesting items, again all of us at YankeeArtifacts appreciate all of your patronage, The Old Yankee! See shipping details on the Buying page.

We have been out straight bringing in new items, and there are more arriving daily!"

Yankee Artifacts was a business run by Peter Dowd, owner of Village Vault. It is probable that most, if not all, of the guns for sale on Yankee Artifacts were turned over to Dowd by police departments after they were seized from their owners. I would NEVER buy a gun from Yankee Artifacts knowing this.

It's been reported, but not confirmed, that Dowd recently Village Vault. Yankee Artifacts may have been part of that transaction.

Right on! Cannot support gun grabbing in any way! I wonder how many customers they've had that bought guns never knowing this fact?

Sounds like infamous "Phil" has taken over the confiscated inventory and moved it to home base. Hopefully the bonded storage will be closed. More confiscations arriving daily! Keep a check on the obituaries for Peter for celebration plans!

Back
Top Bottom