Yarmouth LTC

Not sure about Yarmouth, but in Barnstable I waited about a month. I general hear bad things from Mashpee and Falmouth (terrible wait or 100% rejection). I don't know anything about the chief, but in this area and general demeanor, I'd guess between one and two months, but no issues. *shrug*

Not sure about Yarmouth, but in Barnstable I waited about a month. I general hear bad things from Mashpee and Falmouth (terrible wait or 100% rejection). I don't know anything about the chief, but in this area and general demeanor, I'd guess between one and two months, but no issues. *shrug*

The new COP in Falmouth is supposed to be much better about this than the old COP. As far as I know Mashpee isn't a problem either. The lady in charge of the licensing is an absolute sweet heart, very nice person to deal with (even if it did take about two months of waiting). Yarmouth has always had a rep as being an OK town to get an LTC in as far as I know.

The new COP in Falmouth is supposed to be much better about this than the old COP. As far as I know Mashpee isn't a problem either. The lady in charge of the licensing is an absolute sweet heart, very nice person to deal with (even if it did take about two months of waiting). Yarmouth has always had a rep as being an OK town to get an LTC in as far as I know.

Good to hear things are improving, thanks for the info.

Yes, good to hear things are improving. Now if only Yarmouth itself would improve when it comes to crime. I wouldn't want to live there without an LTC-A.

Last edited:

Good to hear things are improving, thanks for the info.

Falmouth's current chief is Anthony Riello, who was previously the Pittsfield Chief. As the Pittsfield Chief, the town was run as a very red town and I don't really think things will change under any regime Riello is a part of. I would be very hesitant to say things are looking better in Falmouth...

Falmouth's current chief is Anthony Riello, who was previously the Pittsfield Chief. As the Pittsfield Chief, the town was run as a very red town and I don't really think things will change under any regime Riello is a part of. I would be very hesitant to say things are looking better in Falmouth...

They arn't. Falmouth is still is very Red town.

As far as the Mashpee comments, Mashpee has always been a Green town and still is.

Back
Top Bottom