You Could Say I Am a Sniper Now ...

Freaking cringe when people make owning a certain consumer product a major part of their personality, not even specific to firearms. Like wth dude you bought a gun you're a big "Six Five Creed kind of guy" "I basically have a US SOCOM sniper rife it's kind of a big deal I operate" Nah B ur on Meal team 6

Good stuff.

But 3 grains can't help. I keep reading really good things about the 143g ELDX bullet.

The 156 grain ammo I bought was cheap, I figured I would use it for sighting in and some practice. Added bonus if it shoots good great.

How hard is it to find H4350?
i have some if you want it, the h4350. reloder16 is better, as it is more temperature stable. both those powders are very difficult to get now, i am not sharing any of my r16 :)

i have now 3 builds there, 2 AR10s and bergara lrp2. they all do way better with 140gr, primary ones are eldm, then noslers and bergers. all work well with 41.8gr of R16.
last build:

I just picked up a 6.5cm for my wife. I have to admit, it's a nice round. It will give my 308 a run for the money.

Mostly on account of I had a little too much to drink, I was about to note that 6.5 centimeters (cm) is nothing to brag about, but them it soaked in that cm was creedmor. That spoiled the whole joke and now I'm depressed.

Thanks a LOT Peter...

[laugh]

Good stuff.

But 3 grains can't help. I keep reading really good things about the 143g ELDX bullet.

The 156 grain ammo I bought was cheap, I figured I would use it for sighting in and some practice. Added bonus if it shoots good great.

How hard is it to find H4350?
When we picked up my wife's gun we asked about which round is preferred. The salesman reached out to one of the guys he knows who reloads and hunts deer and elk with the cm. He said hands down the best results were with 143 gr bullets.

Freaking cringe when people make owning a certain consumer product a major part of their personality, not even specific to firearms. Like wth dude you bought a gun you're a big "Six Five Creed kind of guy" "I basically have a US SOCOM sniper rife it's kind of a big deal I operate" Nah B ur on Meal team 6
this is the most "AK guy" post i've seen since lunch

I will need a good scope. Not sure what yet. Looking at Swampfox, but need to do a lot of reading, not sold on those yet.

Won't be a competition rifle, but I don't want some cheap junk.
I have a swampfox arrowhead 1x-8 and a swampfox 1x prism.
They are comparable to my other primary arms and sig glass. Chinese made with attempts made to not be obvious about it.
They've held zero and look sharp, I think the arrowhead is a rebranded vortex

I will need a good scope. Not sure what yet. Looking at Swampfox, but need to do a lot of reading, not sold on those yet.

Won't be a competition rifle, but I don't want some cheap junk.
If you wanna try the pst2 5-25x on a 6.5 sometime let me know

That's what they said about 5.56. I'll PM you in 30 years to let you know how wrong you were.

So tell me what's so fantastic about it versus the 260 Remington besides them producing a bunch of ammo to get people hooked on it. If they loaded the 260 with the same bullets/powder the 260 is better, but old does not sell. People suck for the latest thing.

So tell me what's so fantastic about versus the 260 Remington besides them producing a bunch of ammo to get people hooked on it. If they loaded the 260 with the same bullets/powder the 260 is better, but old does not sell.
Whats wrong with options?

So tell me what's so fantastic about versus the 260 Remington besides them producing a bunch of ammo to get people hooked on it. If they loaded the 260 with the same bullets/powder the 260 is better, but old does not sell.
I don't even know what 260 remington is. never had to look into it since my S.F.C Super Freaking Cool SIX FIVE CREED walks circles around basically every other cartridge.

Nothing, but idiots think its the best thing since sliced bread.
Sliced bred was a technological and engineering phenomenon that changed the landscape of food production for the masses.

6.5 creedmoor is a real time ballistics and military phenomenal that IS CHANGING the landscape of small arms for the masses and militarizes.

You tell me.

People like you were full-loafers back when sliced bread came out

Back
Top Bottom