You Could Say I Am a Sniper Now ...

I don't even know what 260 remington is. never had to look into it since my S.F.C Super Freaking Cool SIX FIVE CREED walks circles around basically every other cartridge.

See, another person who has no clue what other 6.5 cartridges are out there proclaiming that the creedmoor is the best thing ever.

See, another person who has no clue what other 6.5 cartridges are out there proclaiming that the creedmoor is the best thing ever.
Caught in 4k. That's like telling me I have no clue what other forms of transportation are because I don't know about riding horse and buggy, but instead claim cars and buses are a superior form of transport.

I don't need to be an expert on horse drawn carriegies to say that modern automobiles are a more effective form of transport, in the same way I don't need to know much about other 6.5 cartridges to tell you that Creedmoor is where it's at.

Sliced bred was a technological and engineering phenomenon that changed the landscape of food production for the masses.

6.5 creedmoor is a real time ballistics and military phenomenal that IS CHANGING the landscape of small arms for the masses and militarizes.

You tell me.

People like you were full-loafers back when sliced bread came out

Didn't you say you work at the Leominster Denny's, that makes you a ballistics expert?

Been a couple weeks it seems
Hodgdon has it but they don’t ship to MA and the price is steep anyway View attachment 714682
price on it was always extremely steep - i was never able to get more than 2lbs at a time of it from valley, and that, shipped, was at $109 last time. last time was in 2021.
it always gets sold out immediately.

You should spend more time cleaning the place instead of stealing time from the owners, that place is f***ing dirty.
You should spend more time analyzing ballistics charts instead of trying to debate why weird fudd calibers thaat I don't even know about are better than 6-5 creed.

The 6.5 PRC is much better than the Creedmoor, if you want modern.
I'd love to debate the effectivness of 6.5 cartridges, come to Leominster Denny's on Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday from 8pm-7am and we can have a civilized discussion on any of my 25 smoke breaks (I don't smoke but it's a mandatory thing for Denny's chefs, something like a union requirement)

gay-creedmoor-jpeg.7294888

I saw a 6.5 Creedmore shell casing on the ground at my local club once but I knew enough not to touch it. I knew that it was far superior to anything I had ever handled and that it's truth and purity would be far to overwhelming for such a knuckle dragging peasant like me.
I simply smiled and looked up towards the heavens for I knew that greatness once stood in that very same spot of ground where I now stood in awe.

Back
Top Bottom