Your Mass gun rights are facing continued erosion, better

check out this Youtube video: https://youtu.be/bDGdWrhVfD8 entitled: More Gun Control For Massachusetts??!!?? Maybe this is old news for some, but the vid is recent.

I immediately jumped on his link to find my Mass. legislators, and wrote them via email. Here is what I sent to both:

Dear ***********,
I am writing to you in the hope that you and your colleagues will soundly reject SD1884. Massachusetts already has strangled gun owners with rules and regulations. Piling these additional and punitive measures upon the gun-owning populace would simply be pouring salt into the wound, not to mention the extortion proposed by the 4.75 percent additional tax and other charges as proposed.

These measures need to be soundly defeated, unquestionably, and in all fairness.

My wife and I enjoy shooting at a range very much, and we hope to continue. However, I believe that passage of measures such as these will not-so-slowly ensure that in time, only criminals will have firearms. We who choose to enjoy shooting sports or carry for self-defense should not be punitively singled out with abusive legislation.

I think anyone who actually gives a shiite has gotta jump on this in some way. Between the AG and Ms. Creem, gun owners gotta stay awake and alert to the constant incursions by the unenlightened legislators and others in the position of power.

Back
Top Bottom