• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10 +1

soyLG4u

NES Member
I've been hearing a few stories about LTC holders being arrested in Boston after being pulled over for a traffic violation. The arrest was based on carrying a round in the chamber and a full 10 round magazine. I heard you can fight it and be cleared of any wrong doing but the devil is in the fighting and in the courts. has anyone experienced anything like this or do you know of anyone that may have had this experienced.

Free no more.

I've been hearing a few stories about LTC holders being arrested in Boston after being pulled over for a traffic violation. The arrest was based on carrying a round in the chamber and a full 10 round magazine. I heard you can fight it and be cleared of any wrong doing but the devil is in the fighting and in the courts. has anyone experienced anything like this or do you know of anyone that may have had this experienced.

Free no more.
Where did you hear this?

Jesus.

Carry however you want to carry. If you're too scared to chamber a round, that's on you. Don't expect the rest of us to feed into your fear. Cite a case or it's hearsay.

The 10-round restriction refers to feeding devices, anyway. As long as your feeding device is no greater than ten rounds, I can't see how anyone would be violating the statute. There's no law that says you can't carry a round chambered.

This sounds like bullshit.

Last edited:

Free no more.
Where did you hear this?

Free no more.
F..king carry 2 guns then,that will give ya 20 rds

Free no more.
I call BS

I carry a squibbed barrel with a 9mm behind it then and 45 in the chamber. Beat that!
Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

Back
Top Bottom