• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10 +1

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris get arrested for 10+1 at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Because what's gayer than a .40?
A Webley revolver with a 16lb trigger in an obsolete caliber? [laugh]
( j/k... I know you like the old British hand cannons )

I have a Sig 226 in .40 and I bought a Barstow match grade 9mm barrel for it and it is probably more accurate than a factory 226.
And when ammo was tight, it gives you another option.

A .40 that falls short of standard capacity but is juuuuust too big for commie states. Unsellable.
I have preban 12 rounders for 40, and preban 15 rounders for 9mm. Short reset trigger and some Houge rubber grips, big night sights, I love that gun and would never sell it.

A Webley revolver with a 16lb trigger in an obsolete caliber? [laugh]
( j/k... I know you like the old British hand cannons )

One round of .455 Webley can emasculate fourteen men, no matter where on their body it strikes. Bully!

I have preban 12 rounders for 40, and preban 15 rounders for 9mm. Short reset trigger and some Houge rubber grips, big night sights, I love that gun and would never sell it.

Now that I think of it, I have a bunch of preban (hi, Maura) 13-rounders for my BHPs. But that's 9mm, not .40, so by definition it is NOT ghey.

A friend of mine who’s friend talked to a guy at shotshow said Rugar is coming out with an 8 shot 5.56 revolver.

I think we all owe the OP an apology... kinda.
I did a simple Google search for "Boston Man arrested carrying 11 rounds of ammunition" and whoa and behold.
However... it sounds like the cops are saying he managed to stuff 11 rounds in a magazine. Oh yeah, and he was selling the Crack.
OP - your friend needs better friends. I'm so outta touch, I didn't even know crack was still a thing! New Jack City.

Why is 11 rounds in a magazine illegal? It’s still a 10 round magazine.

Why is 11 rounds in a magazine illegal? It’s still a 10 round magazine.
He wasn’t charged with violating the MA AWB. He was charged by the feds with violating federal law — felon in possession.

Herbert Small, 22, was indicted with one count of being a felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition and two counts of distribution and possession with intent to distribute controlled substances. He was arraigned in federal court in Boston today.

Back
Top Bottom