17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

I think partially what these arseholes are afraid of (ANTIFA and BLM) is that if they find an excuse to loot and burn again that there will be many, not one, Kyle's out there with AR-15's protecting our freedoms.

"I miss Anthony every single day. I wish I could come home to him to unload, but I can't because he's dead. And now the system is telling me no one needs to answer to that, and I have a problem with that," Gittings said

Face it lady. America is a better place with your precious boy now deleted. I imagine in her warped mind her son was a hero and making a statement of some sort. The reality is he was a scumbag. Now he's a dead scumbag. Let that be the moral of the story.
Times have changed .
I remember a guy I went to school with who's father found out he was beating up his girl friend.
Dad showed up at his door and beat the living bag out of him.
Dad felt a sense of responsibility since he thought he raised him better than that and felt it was his duty to rectify the situation.

He is so old and worthless. Look how he almost fell over without even noticing.

Notice how he had so much to say to get them to repeat, but his audience was too dumb to repeat, so he kept it simple until they kept chanting it.

RC

I think partially what these arseholes are afraid of (ANTIFA and BLM) is that if they find an excuse to loot and burn again that there will be many, not one, Kyle's out there with AR-15's protecting our freedoms.
The flip side of that is the whole country saw what that poor kid was subjected to and will likely think twice about playing calladooty out in the street.

OK... I'm seeing lots of arguments online that Rittenhouse used FMJ ammo and should not have. And the arguments say even police are not allowed to use FMJ.

So... any truth to this? Or just BS arguments from the peanut gallery?

I use FMJ ammo to prevent fouling of my barrel. And I'm not sure if I've ever bought AR ammo with lead projectiles.

Any LEO's out there who know the rules?

Thx

Rich

This day and age you use whatever ammo you can get.

Amber is so hot.

Who?

When it cools it can be so beautiful.

il_fullxfull.2252268585_nm7g.jpg

Who knows?

She gave her digits to Kyle and said she'd be "down to talk to him," though, so maybe she's searching for the alpha male and picked the wrong one on the first try?

She's been discussed before on this thread, but hell, there's like 5k posts and about ten other threads. So the confusion is inevitable.

I don’t think there was any interaction between rittenhouse and gittings. He left the court through the back door, she was in the gallery, they were not near each other

I don’t think there was any interaction between rittenhouse and gittings. He left the court through the back door, she was in the gallery, they were not near each other
I agree she didn't have any interactions with him in the courtroom after the verdict. But the account I read was vague about the timing, anyway.

She was already making somewhat sympathetic media comments about him on Thursday, while the jury was still deliberating. It's not clear when she allegedly slipped the note to his side, and it might have gone to one of the attorneys instead of Kyle himself.

During the last few days of the trial, there'd have been dozens of opportunities for her to get her number to him if she wanted to.

View attachment 544440
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Self Defense is an act of dangerous desperation not “Heroism”

I am relieved and perhaps happy at the outcome but not sure we need posters like this but if we’re to have them I would prefer the picture simply read “CITIZEN”

This is XXI. century, Sir, "citizen" posters we have plenty:

poster.jpg

[rofl]

This is exactly what I am talking about with the psych warfare and information warfare. It is all coming out of software develooed by the CIA and Mil Intelligence to destabilize countries. Why do you thing every leftist propaganda news corp and leftist politician has exactly the same talking points. White people need to be destroyed by convincing everyone else they are evil and sub human. That is how Stalin did it, that is how Mao did it, that is how Hitler did it.

Back
Top Bottom