• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Media is on their heels, they didn't realize America's reaction to protesters getting shot would be happiness and not outrage. He has an ordeal ahead of him but the kid is going to be alright.
That still not play better for him. They'll want him to DISAPPEAR. It will be fingers-in-ears and "LaLaLaLaLaLa I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" much like when anyone mentions "Sweden" as regards the Wuhan virus.

That still not play better for him. They'll want him to DISAPPEAR. It will be fingers-in-ears and "LaLaLaLaLaLa I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" much like when anyone mentions "Sweden" as regards the Wuhan virus.
Maybe. I don't think they have their shit together enough at the moment to snuff the kid out. The media is theirs so they can just stop covering the trial and it disappears from NPC consciousness.

Someone has a promising career as a fiction writer .
Keep trying to spin a fairy tale even though there are multiple videos of what actually went down.
Who you gonna believe , me or your lying eyes ?
CNN's goal is to completely taint the jury pool. Just like they tried to do with ZimZam. Didn't work in that case but their goal is to make this kid out to be a monster and the pieces of shit he shot to be saintly choir boys.

How do I start a poll question? This may be one of the few times we have what appears to be a clear consensus that these were all clean shoots.

I would just like to point out that a 17 year old kid in T shirt and sneakers out-threepercentered all those clowns in plate carriers and multicam underoos.
Afaik, he didnt even have a spare mag. Bargain basement AR/red dot, 1 mag, no back up. Bagged 3 commie shitbags and kept his cool while doing it.

I agree, if the politicians don’t allow the police to do their job the people will. Then the spaghetti will hit the fan. I will watch to see if the guy with the handgun will be charged. Perhaps it will be a long wait.
The kid was good and has more guts than me. I wouldn’t go there, at least not on a school night.

You know what the real question is that I think the defense team should bring up? With all these COVID restrictions, how many people would be allowed at a 17 year olds funeral if the mob had successfully taken his gun.

Over the course of history many 17 year olds went to war to fight for our country. They stood against tyranny, murderers and oppressors. They fought to protect our way of life, rights, liberty and freedom. Those who survived returned as heroes. This 17 year old is no different.

I would just like to point out that a 17 year old kid in T shirt and sneakers out-threepercentered all those clowns in plate carriers and multicam underoos.
Lets be fair though, dipshits with manbuns, skinny pants, and bernie tattoo's are a HELL of a lot more likely to attack little kids then they are anyone who even remotely looks like they will put up a fight.

No, he is not an idiot. He had every right to be there.

I do remember an accidental homicide while I was in service(Romania 1992) One recruit thought it was funny to scare another one by loading a blank cartridge into an RPK and fire it point blank to the back of the neck. The other fella died instantly. I did not see the scene, but the military prosecutors were pretty shaken up by it.
Since when has being an idiot, or not, and having a right have anything to do with each other. I may have a right to tell a bunch of hells angels they are pussies, but it wouldn't be very smart now would it.

Last edited:
It's funny. The lunatic Marxists thought they had found an easy target. Instead, they made a hero.
Joseph Rosenbaum died doing what he loved -- shouting profanity at kids

I'd like to add "...while high on speed", but that information from the coroner hasn't been made public (yet).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom