2nd Amendment discussion in Sociology class pissed me off today

Ok guys...so I wore the shirt on Tuesday. Needless to say he did not comment on it, but I'm pretty sure he noticed it and I think he was HAPPY that I wore it! My observations:

He made constant eye contact with me throughout the class. This was the 3rd class with him so far, and this was the first out of the 3 I saw him paying very much particular attention to me, and not in a bad way

I was constantly answering questions throughout the class that the other students couldn't answer, displaying my somewhat above average intellect. And when even I couldn't answer something he specifically looked back at me and was like "stop being shy you know the answer speak up!" ...now I'm really happy as I can tell I've impressed him and he wants to hear me say more

Lastly, he was making a comparison in class and brought up the amount of the population that is left-handed...and I'll be damned I'm left-handed...and something tells me he came up with this particular example based on that observation (given I was sitting in front of the class room so he could have a really good look at me the entire time)

Overall, regardless of his 2A views, I gotta say I like the guy. I'm hoping the 2A issue pops up at another time during the semester as I feel I have earned his respect, and he'll have open ears whenever I express my opinion

Let us know how dinner goes, and good luck afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom