30 cal bullets 150 gr fmjbt < 10 cents ea

Just wanted to let people know

I just received a purchase of 2000 of 30 caliber bullets , shipped for $11.95 in a USPS flat rate box from these people:

~~~~source removed sue to police state restrictions~~~~~~~

Items came quick, I'm happy, they look rather nice, and I was happy with the total price.

from the website:

308 projectiles! These are 150 grain Boat Tail 308 bullets. They've been collet pulled. A few will have slight pull marks on the ogive but no marks on any bearing surfaces. All are lead core and ready to load!

500 count for $45.00

Last edited:
Kevin9.....?????

What was that comment all about...???

With the price of reloading components going sky high, as well as shipping costs, I thought I was doing people a favor by letting them know of a source of reloading components that I thought were available at a good price....???

Hikerlt, check out the BassPro thread for an explanation.

Basically the AG issued an "opinion" that NO AMMO or COMPONENTS can be shipped into MA. Additionally, no knives, OC, bb/pellet guns, etc. can be shipped here. Slapped vendors with nasty letters threatening legal action and thus most ship "best wishes" into MA any more.

Since we have had confirmation that the AG's goons are paid to read NES to find such errant vendors mentioned (so they can "sting" them) and we have a "Resident Rat" that will call the AG to report anything he reads here, we need to be extra careful.

OH, sorry/....I kind of knew that ammo could not be shipped to mass, but I didn't think that lead and copper importation were forbidden also.....Yow...!!!

I'll edit my post then....my apology.....I didn't realize things were that bad there....

Kevin9.....?????

What was that comment all about...???

With the price of reloading components going sky high, as well as shipping costs, I thought I was doing people a favor by letting them know of a source of reloading components that I thought were available at a good price....???
As LenS said, I was posting as a gentle reminder to other MA convicts, I mean residents, not to pile in with their favorite sources and get the whole thread wiped, or worse. It was not a zing to you.

Back
Top Bottom