.308 Semi - Mass. Legal?

$350 and I just put an original Russian Saiga Dragunov style stock on it today for using a POSP scope.

Saiga308.jpg

The shorter barreled models I heard are more accurate but this one is just fine for range blasting which is what I'll be doing with it.

What sort of accuracy do you get with this? I love russian style weapons and want a .308 someday, but I want to be able to hit stuff far away.

What sort of accuracy do you get with this? I love russian style weapons and want a .308 someday, but I want to be able to hit stuff far away.

I've only shot 20 rounds through it because I haven't gotten anymore ammo yet, but after sighting it in accuracy was pretty good. I'm putting a scope on it probably in a few weeks so I'll get a better idea of how accuracy is then. They're not tack drivers but for an affordable AK design rifle I think they're pretty good.

I had the M1AA1 Scout listed in a prior post and like a fool sold it right after 9/11. It was a tack driver. But I'm one of those old farts that teethed on the FN FAL some 31 yrs. back and have a fond affection to it. DSA makes MA compliant FAL's and they are as good as the original FN's. I've owned about 30 different types of FAL's over the years, loads of HK's and M1A's etc.

Back
Top Bottom