30th annual Southeastern Massachusetts Sportsmen's Show on Jan. 24 and 25

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2009/01/08/sportsmens_show/

MassWildlife will hold its 30th annual Southeastern Massachusetts Sportsmen's Show on Jan. 24 and 25, at the Standish Sportsmen's Association, at 1 Burr Lane in East Bridgewater. The show will feature information on boating, fishing, hunting, and archery, as well as clothing used for those sports. MassWildlife staff will be selling licenses needed for those outdoor sports, offering information on outdoor recreation, and discussing sportsmen's safety. The state Environmental Police will also be on hand, as well as the representatives from the Massachusetts Beach Buggy Association and other sporting organizations. Tickets will cost $7 and $1 for children under 12. - Christine Legere

http://www.nclsportsmen.org/events_calendar.aspx

Standish Sportsman’s Association - January 24th and 25th

Anyone going to this? I'll be working this show Saturday, so stop by the Powder Keg Tables and say hi.

The 30th Annual Southeastern Massachusetts
Sportsmen’s Show
January 24th and 25th 2009

Don’t miss the 30th Annual Southeastern Massachusetts Sportsmen’s Show sponsored by the Standish Sportsman’s Association which will be held on Jan 24 and 25.

This event is the high light of our year and is a fun time for all our members and the public as well. We will have over 40 dealers and many displays on hunting, fishing, boating, taxidermy and wildlife.

There will be many raffles, demonstrations and even a wood caver. Our kitchen will be serving breakfast and lunch.

For dealer or show information contact [email protected]
Committee chairman: Hugh Hurley

Show Location
Standish Sportsman’s Association club house
1 Burr Lane, East Bridgewater, MA 02333

I always try to drop by, it's a nice little show.

Respectfully,

jkelly

We're thinking about heading over. DH and his dad used to go every year. This year we're bringing a friend who just got his license ;)

Just to let everyone know I'll be at the Standish Sportsman's Association gun show in East Bridgwater selling tickets for the Hanson Thompson Machine Gun raffle and I'll have the thompson with me at the show. If you want tickets, to see the gun or just say hi I'll be there on saturday. Thanks Trigger

Just to let everyone know I'll be at the Standish Sportsman's Association gun show in East Bridgwater selling tickets for the Hanson Thompson Machine Gun raffle and I'll have the thompson with me at the show. If you want tickets, to see the gun or just say hi I'll be there on saturday. Thanks Trigger

Good seeing you again today, Trigger. I'll keep my fingers crossed on that nice Tommy Gun [wink]

i was one of the tire kickers... until i bumped into C-Pher...he persuaded me to buy two flashlight from Liotec.

Last edited:
I was a tire kicker too, most of the prices on guns there were redonkulous! Bought some new AR mags though...and a ticket to win that minty Thompson SMG that Hanson R&P was raffling off.

Last edited:
i was also kicking tires-- some sweet guns, but out of my price range -- i have to save $$ to turn my lawn tractor back into a mower :(

and how come i didn't see these flashlights?? [grin]

You're not the only one that bought a flashlight...LOL! Can't help it, they sell themselves. They are good lights.

I bought an Angel from John on Sunday. I needed a light for pocket carry and I like the Hunter from the group buy so what the heck. What a great light. I am totally happy with it.

Was there Sunday. I saw some guys negotiating with customers.

Was at some booths where gun sales happened. I put money down to hold it and picked up a pistol later this week.

Dana

Back
Top Bottom