• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

5.56 federal msr gone from Target Sports in record time

Ah! Or, maybe Target Sports USA lurks here... [smile]

They would make an excellent "Dealer" member, and I'm sure that NES has kept their shipping department busy...

Maybe we can get "deep discounts" on pallet-sized orders of Group Buys.
I’m down for that!

TSUSA worker stacking pallet for NES Group Buy Participants...
iu

So, I was checking out the benefits of joining TSUSA Prime Membership and this last line caught my eye:

"Free Mystery Ammo Box
- During the 3rd quarter of the first year of your membership, you will receive free ammo based on purchase history!"

So there have been more than a few saying that they got "mystery" ammo that doesn't coincide with any firearms they own, or past purchases they've made.

Is this the case?

~Matt
That phrase was there when I signed up in July, so it's not new. I did find it curious people were reporting getting stuff like 45 GAP or 357 SIG or whatever without having bought any. My mystery box should probably come in a month or two. I've ordered 14 different cartridges from them, so they should have a decent pool to choose from :)

.357 Sig I can see as there are more than a few users of this stout little cartridge. The .45GAP? I don't know anyone with a handgun (Glock) that shoots this.
I guess if I received any .45GAP I would hold on to it... as a collectable. [smile]

That phrase was there when I signed up in July, so it's not new. I did find it curious people were reporting getting stuff like 45 GAP or 357 SIG or whatever without having bought any. My mystery box should probably come in a month or two. I've ordered 14 different cartridges from them, so they should have a decent pool to choose from :)
If my mystery box has ammo I never ordered I would have them send me another with the right stuff
8F8844F0-1BAD-4E4F-B96B-3815D1A8FFC7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom