5.56 prices

wolfpack67

NES Member
Just looked at the prices online from nachetz looks like they are trying to cash in on all this hype I am all for capitalism so I will exersize y rights as a consumer and will no longer purchase anything from them I encourage the rest of us shooters do do the same It is the only way to get ammo down to a resonable cost agian !

Just looked at the prices online from nachetz looks like they are trying to cash in on all this hype I am all for capitalism so I will exersize y rights as a consumer and will no longer purchase anything from them I encourage the rest of us shooters do do the same It is the only way to get ammo down to a resonable cost agian !

image_zps3040ae07.jpg

Today i found a 50 cal ammo can full of lake city ammo that I had completely forgotten about. Bought it before things went south, so lucky me.

That nottom guy is the worst. Did you see the price he was charging on the 5.56 he sold? I think he may have made a profit of about 11 cents.

Actually, I think he lost money if you factor in tolls, gas, wear/tear and time.

Back
Top Bottom