50% off ammo coupon in Dick's flyer

Front page of today's Dick's flyer, buy one get 50% off one on all ammo. Max 6 boxes total, expires 10/13. Don't know if the coupon is online as well.

Thanks - for pointing this out - I had dumped the Dicks flyer in the recycle bin, I didnt even see the coupon on the front page.

Fifty percent off ANY ammo these days is a great deal. Will pass the info on to some friends.

Thanks!

Wow... I was just there and they didn't have what I wanted so I didn't get anything.... I didn't see a coupon in the in store flyer otherwise I might have found reason to get more of something else.

I'd like to see Dick's get some collector packs like the Remington .22 ammo with playing cards in a small gift box. With the coupon I'd get one to open and use and one to keep sealed.
I guess you know you have a lot of ammo stockpiled when you want to buy it to collect.[wink]

If they don't have what you want in stock they will give you a rain check for it, if it's a normally stocked item.

Well, I went tonight to check out the Millbury store... Not a great selection, but enough to leave with something. Two boxes of UMC .40 and 4 boxes of K.O. slugs. I drive by a Dick's everyday on my way to work... I'll probably stock up on slugs all week. I wish they carried WWB FMJ and not just the JHP. But alas! Good deals!

Anyone know how they define "one coupon per customer"? Obviously they won't let me use 3 coupons at the same time, but if I get 3 coupons and go to the store 3 different times you suppose they would honor the coupons on the return trips?

Anyone know how they define "one coupon per customer"? Obviously they won't let me use 3 coupons at the same time, but if I get 3 coupons and go to the store 3 different times you suppose they would honor the coupons on the return trips?

Everyone does this all the time. Not a problem. One coupon/trip or per person will work.

I went there and bought ammo with another "one coupon per customer" and left for 20 minutes and went back and bought more. The guy looked at me funny, but still let me purchase and use a coupon the second time.

Can I just print out the coupon, or do I have to get my hands on the actual flier?
(it says no reproductions)

Can I just print out the coupon, or do I have to get my hands on the actual flier?

They had a stack of them when I went in. I'm traveling across the state tomorrow. If you live near my route, you can have mine should you not find one.

I went to dicks on Sunday and got a pretty good deal with this coupon.
4 boxes of Remington UMC .45
2@$12.98 +%5 MA TX
2@$6.49 +%5 MA TX

Total cost per round 19.9¢

2 Mega packs of Remington UMC .223 200 rnd 55gr (great price for brass)
[email protected] +%5 MA TX
[email protected] +%5 MA TX

Total cost per round 27.5¢

I Think I did OK

I'd like to see Dick's get some collector packs like the Remington .22 ammo with playing cards in a small gift box. With the coupon I'd get one to open and use and one to keep sealed.
I guess you know you have a lot of ammo stockpiled when you want to buy it to collect.[wink]

I got one of those from a close friend last year. I love it and keep it on display.

I plan on going again this week to get more ammo.

I printed mine and it worked great.

For anyone not sure how to print the coupon remember to right click on the coupon and it will come up individually so that it can be printed.

2 x 50 rd .223 @ 19.99 each = 38.98
4 x 20 rd .223 @ 7.99 each = 31.96

Total pre coupon = 70.94
Total post-coupon = 35.47.
Cost / rd: $0.197, or $0.206 with tax.

I didn't notice until I got home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom