50% off ammo coupon in Dick's flyer

I also got the line about the coupon not being applicable to the 200rd packs at the Brockton Dick's. One of the lodge salesman pointed this out to me.

I went to Taunton, bought two and they didn't have a problem. I went back to brockton the next day, different associate, no problems at all.

well i got my moneys worth today...went and bought all the 10 boxes of the the 50 round .223 packs...they gave me 1/2 off EVERY box...then 10% off because it was 10 boxes of what they thought was umc pistol ammo...then another $10 off using the other coupon found on here...then looking at the receipt i got money off each box for "group discount"

whatever that means...all i know is it took 2 cashiers and a manager 20 minutes to do all the math
in the end...500 rounds for $79 and change...now those are ammo prices i can live with!

I got the same 1/2 off every box plus 1/2 off on one of those little metal swinging targets using the same coupon today. Good deal. I wish I had grabbed a few more boxes.

/Mike

well i got my moneys worth today...went and bought all the 10 boxes of the the 50 round .223 packs...they gave me 1/2 off EVERY box...then 10% off because it was 10 boxes of what they thought was umc pistol ammo...then another $10 off using the other coupon found on here...then looking at the receipt i got money off each box for "group discount"

whatever that means...all i know is it took 2 cashiers and a manager 20 minutes to do all the math
in the end...500 rounds for $79 and change...now those are ammo prices i can live with!

Damn son... First the 9mm and now .223... I'm gunna start shopping with you!

Damn son... First the 9mm and now .223... I'm gunna start shopping with you!

went back later on last night and got the same clerk and the same deal

i ended up with 2000 rounds of .223 for something like $360...gotta check the receipts but i think it was somewhere in the $300 range

went back later on last night and got the same clerk and the same deal

i ended up with 2000 rounds of .223 for something like $360...gotta check the receipts but i think it was somewhere in the $300 range

HOLY CRAP!!!!

I picked up 4 boxes at the Plymouth Dicks and got the half off on 2. I would have bought 6, but 4 was all they had. It was an ok deal, but nothing like what you got.

Back
Top Bottom