7.62x39 in S/E MA

I was wondering where I could get the best price on 7.62x39 around Fall River. Pheasant ridge has it for wolf black box for $6 Richie's has wolf military spec for $9. I was looking on the net and other shops have it for $4.50, are there any shops around here that have it for that price? Also is there any ffl's on here that would order ammo for people?

I don't think you will find too many FFL's who will order ammo for customers as it seems to be a conflict of interest. The shop want's to sell what they have in stock etc.....
That said, Zero Hour has wolf for 4.95 a box it's about 30 to 35 min from you off or route 24.

A couple of years ago I had Jon Green from GOAL order me a few cases of 5.45x39. He has an FFL under "Mike's gun shop".

Give him a call if you are a member and see if he can help- otherwise wait for the new show in Marlboro in September as the NY guys sell it for about $180 a case = $3.60 a box.

You could always buy some Brown Bear. I find it's about the same quality as Wolf but tends to be cheaper per box. I saw it at Northeast Traders last I was there for either 4.25 or 4.35 a box IIRC.

The idea of anyone paying $9 for a 20 round box of Wolf 7.62x39 ammo makes me nauseous!
I know people do what they have to do when its all ya got but hear me when I say the Marlboro gun show will be here before you know it. (September I think)
You can find 1,000 round cases of 7.62x39 for at least $200.

Buy it cheap and stack it deep!

$9 for a 20 round box of Wolf 7.62x39 ammo !!!!! love Richie as he put it, I'm here to help the guys out, not make money. Even with shipping he is getting it into his store for about $250 a case or $5 a box and that is if he is ordering it today not digging it out of his old stock pile. No big mark up here.

$9 for a 20 round box of Wolf 7.62x39 ammo !!!!! love Richie as he put it, I'm here to help the guys out, not make money. Even with shipping he is getting it into his store for about $250 a case or $5 a box and that is if he is ordering it today not digging it out of his old stock pile. No big mark up here.

I was at SParky's yesterday and he had wolf 7.62x39 for $4.50 a box...

Back
Top Bottom