7 Dead in Santa Barbara Shooting

Such a loser. That dude seems like he grew up consumed with too many movies and has zero sense of reality. That YouTube video seems like he's trying g to act like that dude Ryan Phillippe's role out of Cruel Intentions.

glad this video exists. We can clearly point to mental illness here.

His father was Peter Rodger, assistant director of the Hunger Games. Lets see how Hollywood spins this one.

from another forum
A: ".... And the kid goes to a good uni, drives his own BMW, goes to hollywood events. And goes on a rampage because he can't get laid."
B: "Seriously give me any one of those and id be lining them up around the block and I am short and awkward as ****."

Last edited:
Allow me to be the first one to say "this makes us look bad".

This shitbird has nothing to do with me. I make me look good or bad, not some ******* in California. I am so tired of this bullshit going around every time some ******* shoots up some place because he got participation trophies his whole life and couldn't handle real life.

Killer:

IMG_4925.JPG

Richard Ramirez, aka the Night Stalker:

Ramirez-High+School.jpg

Who can't get laid at 2am at a club/bar/party if you really want to? Loser had issues and is looking for excuses

it is horrible..but, but California has one of the toughest gun laws in the country. [thinking]

This will be completely lost on the media and will be used as rally cry for even more insanity (Feinstein is scheduling the presser now).

He posted a bunch of videos in the last few days, kid needed some help.

Last edited:
Definitely some psychiatric illness here, either acutely psychotic or delusional thinking coupled with some mood disorder. Very sad that some people had to die because of this prick.

I watched the video before I saw that it was posted here. Was going to post it myself -- it only has 28K views... I should have known NES would have been on the case.

Anyway, that's important because I wasn't sure of the source... the whole time I'm watching it I'm thinking... "Really? This guys is coming off like a bad actor in a bad B movie... is this for real? Is this the actual guy or is the video a hoax?"

What a ****ed up world we live in with some seriously ****ed up people.

Anyway, that's important because I wasn't sure of the source... the whole time I'm watching it I'm thinking... "Really? This guys is coming off like a bad actor in a bad B movie... is this for real? Is this the actual guy or is the video a hoax?"

This was my first thought too when my wife showed it to me this morning. He's trying too hard. Almost like he wants to be thought of as a bad-ass nut case, but he's really not. Dunno.

Definitely some psychiatric illness here, either acutely psychotic or delusional thinking coupled with some mood disorder. Very sad that some people had to die because of this prick.

I'm leaning toward lack of a proper upbringing and an absent father figure. Its a strong correlation with these young men going back to Columbine and beyond. These guys aren't prepared for life, can't socially assert themselves, and violently externalize their shortcomings. Trouble socializing with women or being bullied are things that well adjusted parents are supposed to guide you through. I don't think this guy has ever had a challenge in life, he was home schooled throughout HS and entered adulthood with a silver spoon in his pole smoker.

Prayers to friends and families of the victims

The FedEx Shooter listed not getting laid too as one of his reasons for his rampage and suicide.
See the notes at the bottom of the page here: http://acworth.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/fedex-shooters-suicide-note-i-want-to-hurt-people

Lol... getting laid... what a rip-off. Then you have to take her out for dinner, then you have to meet her friends. Then she moves in because it's cheaper to share the bills.

A good video and a sock full of mayonnaise is a way better deal!

federal AWB would have prevented this. we need AWB now.
hopefully CA will enact daily background checks and daily home searches for all lawful gun owners. that also could have prevented this.
an 80% sales tax on all guns, mag capacity of no more than 3 rounds and FMJ only. possession of a single HP bullet should be a felony.
see if CA would get their act together they could save everyone w these common sense laws.

reporter on the local ABC affiliate already comments " another senseless mass murder near a school"

dipshit[shocked]

What do you mean, it would be much better if 7 people were dead but not near a school. Just change the location and the whole thing changes.

It really is amazing the stupidity of some, the comment in papers are scary.

Back
Top Bottom