70rd drum dump on my Uzi

you should buy one of these
BigClip.jpg

Let me be the first to say ........... you suck!

and I am jealous

Please bring that to the next NES members shoot that allows full auto!

9mm or 45ACP?

Let me be the first to say ........... you suck!

and I am jealous

Please bring that to the next NES members shoot that allows full auto!

9mm or 45ACP?

you got it bro.....

this Uzi is 9mm but I have a full auto MAC10 in .45 too so we can have some fun at the NES shoot.

Last edited:
actually believe it or not, that drum loads pretty quickly. The back plate comes off and then you wind it up and drop the rounds in and then wind it again.

It took me about 4 minutes to load. Not as bad as I thought.

but your right about the time it takes to empty it. [grin]

yeah that one is my favorite too. The Ruger AC-556K

my avitar is me with that at last years Westfield shoot

thats a fun little gun

Last edited:
My wife would be pist if I told her I wanted a full auto. Think I'll redo the kitchen before I ask.[grin]

Rob,
What kind of mag is it? Need some details here...
And.. if you guys supply the ammo... I can contribute to a bit of full auto fun too...

Its a Vector made drum similar to the suomis that have been around.

Vector only did a short run of them so they are hard to find. Gunbroker has them from time to time.

And.. if you guys supply the ammo... I can contribute to a bit of full auto fun too...

I am sure if the ammo was free pretty much anyone would be willing to contribute to the fun [smile]

I am sure if the ammo was free pretty much anyone would be willing to contribute to the fun [smile]

I believe seanc is a member of your fraternity and he is offering up his hardware for use with our "software", solely for our enjoyment. But it was definitely not clearly stated. I picked up on it because he posted something recently that was class 3 specific and I remembered that fact.

I believe seanc is a member of your fraternity and he is offering up his hardware for use with our "software", solely for our enjoyment. But it was definitely not clearly stated. I picked up on it because he posted something recently that was class 3 specific and I remembered that fact.

Sorry for being vague.. If there was to be a shoot that allowed FA. I'd let people shoot one of mine..

Sorry for being vague.. If there was to be a shoot that allowed FA. I'd let people shoot one of mine..

oh I know, I know.... I knew what you meant... I was just being a wise ass..... [smile]

Back
Top Bottom