• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A couple of new shooters

I picked up my 320XCA last week and also purchased a Shield Plus since they have the rebate of 3 free mags. Took both to the range with my 365X. I was happy with the results. IMO the Shield Plus has a trigger that beats the 365X by a slim margin.
The 320 is the carry with the 3.9" barrel. It seemed to shoot lower than the Shield and 365X but with a slight adjustmentI got it on target pretty well. Great gun.
Hussey's General Store in Windsor Maine happen to have a couple of 21 rd mags and a 17 rd that I bought the other day for a good deal to add to the 3 17rd that came with the 320.

BTW, those who have a Military ID, or a DD214, or any LEO, that they can purchase under the LEO/Military program by Sig. I am posting the picture of those firearms. They are discounted from the retail prices. My local dealer printed it for me. The one that is checked is the 320 I purchased.

Attachments

• IMG_1412.jpeg
    IMG_1412.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1397.jpeg
    IMG_1397.jpeg
    648 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1413.jpeg
    IMG_1413.jpeg
    997.1 KB · Views: 45
Hussey's General Store in Windsor Maine happen to have a couple of 21 rd mags and a 17 rd that I bought the other day for a good deal to add to the 3 17rd that came with the 320.

In the early 80s I owned some land over on Barton Rd. We did a lot of shooting there. We bought tons of ammo at Hussey's. Used to buy my fishing and hunting licenses there also.

XENMYDO4E5I3PMSNQBJ3FE55AU.jpeg

Sadly the new owners didn't want the sign. They moved it across the street :mad:
Oh, they still want the sign. It just had to be moved, that's all, what with the new construction 'n all. New (er) building with parking lot across the street (where the sign is).

Just don't try to use the restroom to take a crap. . .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom